01

The Smile That I Miss

"Aigoo...such a tiring day.." Yoseob mumbled while looking for a bottle of mineral.

'Killer scheduled..with fanmeeting, CF, dance practice..i'm dead slowly" Hyunseung complaint.

 

Doojoon POV.

These kids. Aish! i'm tired too but that's our duty being an idol. complaint too much. hyunseung you should be aware if i can't stand anymore heard you complaint all the time.

"Yah! stop complaining Seungie. we all tired too. but we already take this risk once we decide to become idol in a first place. Do not forget the promises we have made" Doojoon said.

"Ok..ok...aish this leader.. I'm just kidding don't take seriously' . Hyunseung pout. "Hyung! that's cute" . Dongwoon the maknae teased and kiss his cheek.

 

Ruuuunnn......! Dongwoon yelled run to their rooms. The rest of members just shook their head and gigled.

Doojoon just smiled while loking at them. He keep staring at his wrist. "why?? something happen?? " Junhyung ask. 

"No, i just felt some cramped on my wrist and hurt a bit. Maybe i hit something while doing CF earlier. Don't worry. It's gonna be fine. Doojoon gave a warm smile. He didn't want to show his pain infront s.

"But if still hurt, just see a doctor hyung. We don't anything bad happen to you" Yoseob lean on Doojon shoulders with a puppy eyes and start to cries jokingly.

 

Such a kids! Worry me too much. Doojoon thought. "I'm doing fine. Don't worry guys. You Yoseob don't do that again.i'm not your pet" Doojoon smiled. Let's get sleep..we all tired aren't you?? Doojoon walk off to their rooms. Suddenly, their manager Jin Taek comes to their dorm while holding a piece of paper.

 

"What's that hyung?? " Junhyung ask and grab the paper. Yoseob, Kikwang and Hyunseung try to snatch the paper from Junhyung but stop immediately when Junhyung give them an evil glares. "Can't you see i'm reading now?? just wait a liitle" .

 

 

"Whooooaaaaahhhh........!! Daebak!!"Junhyung extremely happy after read the paper.

 

Why..why?? Doojoon and Dongwoon come out after hear a noisy in living room. 

 

"Yes.. Vacation after a long time...aaarrr..........chuwaee!" Hyunseung, Kikwang Yoseob and Dongwoon jumped like a kid got their sweets.

 

"Jinjja hyung?? When this vacation?? and what's for??". Doojoon confused why they suddenly given permission to go on vacation. Yaah..do you hit your head somewhere?? Such a lame. Last week you guys win Album of The Year on GAON'S Charts. Haiish.. you are old enough Doojoon that's why you keep forgetting something". Jin Taek smack his head. Our CEO Hong appa with his kind hearted give you guys a week of vacation.When last you have your holidays?? Make a good day. What time is next week and the place you decide it. Got it?? aigoo..I'm tired too..is should go back now and sleep. you kids better not disturb me and enjoy your holidays. Jin taek said and leave the dorm.

 

"Hyung! i'm waiting for this day..hahaha finally we have an vacation. Horreeeey.. the other members smile brightly. let's find a nice and beautiful places to go". Kikwang suggest.

 

"You guys pick one places and i'm deal with it.. inform me later i'm going to sleep now. Good night kiddo.." Doojoon greet.

 

Poor leader. Having hard time to arranged us right but still pretend to stay strong. Hurm. Stubborn one. Junhyung sigh~

 

 

 

NOTES : Hey! sorry no Yong Hee in first chapter. Next i promise she present 

How's the chapter?? sorry too if you get bored. I'm work hard for next

Keep reading and leave comment

Thank You. :)