FINAL

Relinquish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae smiled at Hyukjae as the latter began trying on different tux for his wedding. 

"You look beautiful, Hyuk." 

"Thank you, Hae-ah!"

-

The night of the wedding, Hyukjae was in the arms of Donghae, their limbs entangled as Hyukjae's face was buried into the bigger man's chest. Donghae smiled again, this is what he wanted, Hyukjae in his arms. He had fell asleep to the most relaxing scent surrounding him, Hyukjae.

-

The wedding march started, Donghae stood by the altar with a toothless smile as he saw Hyukjae walk down the altar in the arm of his father, looking so beautiful in a white tux, his black hair pushed back as his sharp features were enhanced with make up. 

Donghae felt crying. 

This was it. 

As they got near the end, a man suddenly blocked his view.

And it dawned on Donghae, for the nth time today.

That Hyukjae was getting married...to Kyuhyun.

The knot in Donghae's stomach churned as a tear escaped his eye as Hyukjae took Kyuhyun's hand. Hyukjae flashed him a big smile, his eyes watery. Donghae forced out a smile, his lips trembling.

This is it, Donghae. Time to let him go.

As the couple kissed and Donghae forced himself to clap, his thoughts were filled with these thoughts. 

-

He was the one needed, but not the one loved.

"Hae-ah! I need you to go with me to the Botique to buy my tux."

"Why isn't Kyuhyun going with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter