One.

Fated to love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday.. Kim Yerim.. Happy birthday to you~ 

"Wahh!! Thank you Thank you!" I say clapping, feeling overwhelmed with happieness. I was finally 22, Finally able to drink with my unni's "Yeri, make a wish and blow the candles out!" Wendy said, and I closed my eyes, wishing that red velvet will be able to perform for a long time. I open my eyes again, and blow the candles out, "What did you wish for?" Joy asked, Wendy slapped Joy playfully, "If she says it, it's not going to come true" Wendy said winking. I smile, "I know what she wished for," Irene says grinning, I look at her surprised "You do?" Irene nods, "You probably wished for us to perform for a long time" Irene says grinnng. Wendy and Seulgi groan, Irene looks at them and asks "What?" "You should've just stayed quiet, unni" Wendy says rolling her eyes and sighing. "Ah whyyy?~" Irene says and I laugh, watching them was funny, "Arugh, your so lame unni" Seulgi says, running into the kitchen, and irene runs after her. Wendy runs after them after shouting, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YERI, AGAIN!!" I look at joy, and joy looks at me, we both crack up and then start to clean the table. 

"Yeri-ah~ Where are you?" I look up from cleaning the dishes, It was Seulgi's voice, "Unni! I'm in the kitchen," I say, and a few seconds later, seulgi walks into the kitchen and gasps, "Yah! Your not supposed to wash the dishes on your birthday!" I grin, "I'm almost done, it's okay unni" I reply, washing the last plate in the sink. It was originally my day to clean the dishes, and I'm not going to slack off, just because it's my birthday. "By the way, unni, why did you call my name?" I ask walking over to her, and she automatically grins. "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter