final

Someone You Loved

The day I promised to someone that I will marry that someone I love is slowly fulfilling now I found that someone and it hurts me because I promised it to her but what happend I fell out love I broke up with her that day...

"Wonyoung lets break up" I told her.

 

"Why?" She said as she looked staright into my eyes

 

"Because I fell out love" I told her and looked away

 

"I dont want a break up Yujin" she said to me.

 

"But--" before I could finish my sentence she cut my words.

 

 "But I guess I can't do anything about it" she said and looked away. 

 

"You found someone right? It's her?" She asked me. 

 

"Charm" I said

 

"I want to fight for you Yujin but even if I did you dont have feelings for me now" she said

 

"I don't want to let go but I can't hold on into you knowing that you don't love me anymore" she added while her tears is falling down.

 

"Im sorry Im sorry Wonyoung" I keep saying while my tears is falling down too.

 

"This is the end of us now Yujin and I hope you find your new happiness let's meet again someday" she said and after that she left me.

 

 

Its been years since that break up happen and Im wondering where is she right now I miss her.

 

"What are you thinking?" My fiancèe Minjoo said.

 

"Im just reminiscing" I said

 

"Jang Wonyoung?" She said which made me shocked. "You miss her right?" She added.

 

"Yes Im just wondering where she is right now if she is doing well" I said

 

"She is doing well for sure Wonyoung is a strong person" she said.

 

"I want to see her before our wedding Min, I did hurt her back then but she is still my best friend we just ended like this" I said that and I sighed.

 

"You will meet her soon Yuj I miss her too" she said with hope in her tone. Wonyoung and Minjoo were blockmates back in college so they know each other  

 

"Well hopefully really soon so she will see me before I get tied to you" I said and laugh on what I said and she did too.

 

 

Its been three days since our talk and Im here in starbucks waiting for my order looking outside of the window seeing a lot of people walking outside and cars droving fast. I'm busy looking outside when my order came and I go to the counter to get it. I thank the cashier and turn around to walk but I stopped when a familiar girl enter the door. I waited for her to look up to me and she get shocked on what she sees, I walked to her and greet her.

 

"It's been a while Wonyoung" I said with smile on my face I can't hug her I just can't.

 

"Yujin" she said almost whispering

 

"I know its so sudden to ask but can we talk?" I asked her and she nodded after she take her order first and waited and then we talk.

 

"Where have you been the whole 5 years?" I asked

 

"I go to New York after that I'm sorry I didn't tell you where am I going" she said and take a sip on her drink.

 

"Its okay I know I hurt you and I don't have a right to know" I told her and look outside the window.

 

"You still my best friend even though we broke up" she said and looked outside too. I take a look at her and stare at her face wanting to say what I wanted but my conscience is killing me I dont to ask her we just met after years and I don't know if she will agree to my invitation.

 

"Do you want to say something Yujin?" She said when she feel that Im staring at her wanting to say something

 

."I want to invite you" I said looking directly into her eyes

 

"Uhm what kind of invitation?" She asked in confusion. I feel like throwing up because I don't know if she is ready to hear what I will say.

 

"My wedding invitation Wonyoung" She lookes so shocked after I said that and she just stare at my face.

 

"You are getting married?" She asked with shocked on her face.

 

"Yes and I want you there Wonyoung but its okay I you will not attend I understand" I said and looked down feeling guilty.

 

"When is your wedding?" She asked me

 

"Next week" I shortly said

 

"That soon?" She look more shocked right now on what she heard " Oh yeah Im gone for like 5 years and I missed a lot" she added.

 

"Its okay Wonyoung if you really can't come" I told her

 

"No Yujin I will come to your wedding I want to see you get married Yujin" she said that and smile after but why am I seeing a pain in her eyes.

 

"Are you sure?" I asked her

 

"Yes I don't want to missed your wedding, so see you on your wedding day I need to go now" she said and going to leave but I held her hand and she look up to me and arched her brows.

 

"I want to hug you Wonyoung for the last time" I said with smile on face but sadness in my eyes. She just nodded and I hugged her tight and I let go of her again for the second time.

 

"See you on my wedding day Wonyoung be careful on your way home" I said and waved my hand before she enter the taxi.

 

 

This is the day I've been waiting for my wedding day. I'm already excited this past days Im always getting nervous, and Minjoo already know that Wonyoung will come to our wedding I told her that night when me and Wonyoung saw each other I told her I talked to Wonyoung and asked her if she can come to our wedding she is happy that Wonyoung will witness our wedding she is worried for Wonyoung but I told her not to.

 

This is the most awaiting moment of my life when I saw my bride walking down the aisle I'm marrying that someone I love to the fullest she is wearing her elegant wedding dress walking towards me and when she reached me we both go to the altar and the ceremony we both say our wedding vows with tears of joy and smile on our faces.

 

The ceremony ended when the priest told us that we are now married and this day is best day of my life. After the ceremony in the church we go to our reception our families and friends congratulates us but theres one person who hasn't congratulate us and it is Wonyoung we saw her walking towards us with smile on her face but theres a sadness in her eyes that she can't hide.

 

"Congratulation Yujin and Minjoo best wishes for the both of you" she said and hugged the both of us.

 

"Thank you Wonyoing" My wife said and I smile it gives different feelings to me that I have a wife to call now.

 

"You are now tied buddy don't you ever hurt Minjoo or I will the who will hurt you" she said in an angry tone but I know she just use that so called tone to warn me.

 

"I will not I promise" I told her and this promise that I will fulfill time by time everyone gets busy everyone is enjoying and now its evening. I saw my friends getting drunk now and some of our visitors is going home.

 

"Wife its okay if I will talk to Wonyoung?" I asked her a permission  

 

"Come on go ahead" she said and smile and I saw Wonyoung outside feeling the night breeze.

 

"Wonyoung can we talk?" I asked her and she look shocked that she saw me here. 

 

"Ah sure what are we going to talked about?" She asked in confusion.

 

"Im sorry" I said and looked down

 

"Why are sorry?" She asked

 

"Becaues I didn't fulfill my promise to you" I look up and said that to her.

 

"What promise Yujin?" She is still confused because she is narrowing her eyes. 

 

"The promise that I will marry you" I said and she look surprise on what I said.

 

"A promise that you will marry me?" She said

 

"Yes" I replied and she look more surprise

 

"You didn't promise me you will marry me Yujin" she said and i'm surprise on what she just said

 

"Huh? What?" Its now time for me to get confused

 

"You didn't directly promised me that I'm the one you will marry Yujin" she said and looked to my eyes "You just promised me that you will marry that someone you love Yujin that's what you promise" she added and she sighed I remained silent.

 

"You already fulfill your promised Yujin you already married to someone you love and if you're worried because you think you can't fulfill that don't because I'm the happiest when I heared you vows" she said and I look into her eyes and I saw a tears forming in her eyes.

 

"Wonyoung" I whisper. 

 

"Im happy for you Yujin because that's not only your promised to me but that's also your dream" she said and her tears started to flow.

 

"Im sorry" thats the word I can say to her

 

"Don't be Yujin" she said "I need to go now and congratulations on your wedding be a good husband to Minjoo okay?" She said before she turn her back to me. But before she walk she said one more thing.

 

"I'm just your best friend and I'm just that someone you loved Yujin so don't be sorry and be happy with Minjoo, your wife goodbye now Yujin for the second time goodbye" that's the last word she said before she walked away until I can't see her shadow and my tears started to flow feeling guilty on pain that I give to her.

 

"Lets meet again soon, Wonyoung and I hope in another life we can be together again I hope in another life youre the one that I will loved for the rest of my life so you wouldn't say that you are that Someone I loved."

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is it did you like it? Thank you for reading