Fin

The swan got swoon

MINA POV

      "Hey,mina. You look pretty as usual " i look up from doing my homework to see one of my fanboy in my class stand in front of me with a big smile. "Hey Jackson. thank you. Is there anything i can help you with?" i keep smiling eventhough i know where this going and i totally gonna hate it. "ah,i kinda need help...to find the other half of my heart. You the only one that can help me with it" i fight the urge to rolled my eyes at the moment but fortunately jihyo come to help me dealing with this flirtious human being. "school is for studying mr jackson, come back to reality , we're not at some stupid school love drama to give that disgusting pickupline. Go back to your sit and do your homework before i let you find the heart in the principal room" 

     "o-ok, im sorry" the poor guy quickly go to her seat knowing how mad jihyo is not something to play with. "thank you jihyo. Its tiring to deal something like this every second." i let out a tired sigh and she just give me the sympatic look and pat my back. " You are everyone dream girl so its not suprising when you have to deal with someone like that. Anyway do you-" before she can finish her talk, the school's speaker interupt "Good morning to all JYP student , this is your principal speaking. May i see Miss Son Chaeyoung from the art and athlete class.Please come to the principal room immediately" i freeze when i hear the name and look like jihyo realise it when she nudge me which make me jump a little. "Hey, thinking of your crush? i wonder what achievement she have again, she's so talented but humble at the same time"

     I blush when she said that, ignoring the tease in the beginning. Son Chaeyoung. The new art and athlete student, same age as me but  become famous as soon as she step in the school with her cool and cute aura that make people easily attract...like me. All this year , the art class  never been recognised by others since they always the introvert type of group and always minding their own business but she's different when most of her drawing involve music or the environment which make her talk to people to be their model or wanting to have opinion about the drawing that she draws. She's the only one who involve in the school activities other than drawing competition, making the students and teachers amaze by her talents. Yes, talentS, she can rap,sing, play the drum and piano . And if its not amazing enough, she is in the basketball team , being the ace as soon as she get in the team. Probably  have the skills from her sister, the school girl crush son jeongyeon.

       Even with that much talents, she is still a quiet person that rarely speak and didnt really like the attention. Thats why people only admire her from far away . Like how i start to like her secretly when the first time we meet but most of my friends know about my little crush recently. "well, she just come back from the basketball match yesterday and as far as i know, she dont have anything for the whole month. Maybe...." i stop talking when i realised the look that jihyo give me making me groan and continue doing my homework "oohh, you know all about her, huh? If your fangirls or fanboys know about their 'idol' liking someone else, the school will be a total chaos"  i ignore the teasing and we silently doing our own homework since they will be no teacher for the time being.

       "Excuse me, im sorry to interupting your class but may i see myou mina-shi?" i widened my eyes when i totally recognised the voice that make me panic inside but jihyo hold my hand to calm me down . whispering to me before i went outside of the classroom to see my crush " stay calm mina, you can do this, youre the most calm person that i ever meet so whats can go wrong? fighting!! " i went out to see her leaning on the wall outside of the classroom, screaming inside how cool she look like right now. " hey mina-shi. Is it ok if you follow me or are you busy? there something i have to tell you but not here isince theres too many people" my brain stop working for awhile when i hear her deep voice that such a turn on. Trying to compose myself , not wanting to look stupid infront of my long time crush but fail miserably when i start to stutter. "i-im no. i mean theres no teacher in my class so... we can have alone time..wait i mean im not busy- forgot what i said earlier " 

          " *giggle* you're a cutie mina-shi. come on, let have that...alone time, shall we? "  im not lying when i said that i almost faint to hear her cute giggle which i never hear before. 'god, that will rent free in my mind forever' but quickly blush when she call me a cutie and tease me. Along the way, im trying to stay calm as possible since chaeyoung is close beside me , our shoulder bump but she didnt give any reaction and continue to walk with me. Im fangirling hard right now, having a war in my brain to stay calm or get excited by the close distance. 'is this what my fangirls or fanboys feels everytime they see me cause gosh i feel like i can die in peace now'  before i can think any deepeer and crazier, we stand infront of a room that i never know exist in this school. "so, this is my room. Mr principal give it to me since its never been used and i glady take it to do my work or practice in here. Please, come in "

         Blushing again, thinking that we really have an alone time together in a close room make my heart beat faster. I come in the room and get amazed how there's a plenty of beautiful drawing on display and a canvas in the middle of the room. There also a piano and drum at the corner, making the room looks like a studio. "Wow, the room somehow make me calm and the painting is beautiful" i always love her arts but never have the opportunity to look it close so its a special time for me."thank you, i appreciate it. ehem, well theres a reason why i take you here" i look at her and confuse to see how nervous she look. I dont know why but i also feel nervous as well, trying to think what the possibility she take me here. ' maybe she want me to be her model. aaahh thats will be so awesome!! and i can get closer to her' we stand there for a few minute, exchange glance which is kinda awkward.

       "erm..first of all,im sorry if what im about to say will suprise or make you hate me whatsoever but i hope you listen to it untill the end. We can even forget about today if you want to but i have to tell you this since it will be our last year in this school" i just listen to her, not knowing what to say . I bite my lips nervously when she walk in my direction, standing close in front of me. Since she is a bit shorter than me, i have to look down which make her frown a little by our height difference. 'cute, i cant believe that i can see her face this close. Please tell me this is not a dream' 

       "aish, i should wear taller shoes. anyway, mina-shi. i have something to confess, something that ive been wanting to tell you but never have the courage to do that. I know that we barely know each other but as soon as my eyes see you, my heart start to beat uncontrobably , my mind blank from your beauty inside and outside. This sound weird but im 100% sure that im, Son Chaeyoung have already fall inlove with the popular council student that make the other student fall completely by your charm including me...i..i like- no ,  i love you myoui mina. The first time my eyes find you , i cant help but to think of you everyday. So today, i already gather all of my courage from all the years i silently admire you to tell you again. I love you Myoui Mina" i froze feeling happy and shock at the same time. I dont know how to respond since i cant believe that my CRUSH ALSO LIKE ME. Misunderstand by my silence , she sadly take a step back apologizing along the way. But before she went out the room, i grab her hand making her turn back to me.

     "i- im sorry chaeyoung. im shock because i always admire you from afar as soon as you come to this school. i- i also love you. oh  my god , im not dreaming,right? theres no way that my crush like me back" i start to ramble about how its impossible but i got quiet when theres a lips stoping me. " You not dreaming mina. Im so glad that you feel the same. I love you mina.Will you be my girlfriend? " i touch my lips that she just kiss. Wanting more, i grab  her collar and we kiss passionately. Not knowing how i have that side of me but let chaeyoung take the lead since i have zero experience about this. We let out a heavy breath after the kiss, i sneakily let my hand around her neck while she caress my back. " so...is that a yes?" i laugh when i realised that i still not answering her since im too focus on wanting to kiss her. "yes chaengie , i want to be your girlfriend" we kiss again but slowly this time, wanting to feel each other in more detail but before it get any further i stop the kiss and hold her hand that starting to squeeze my . "we just being girlfriend a few second ago and you already show your byun side? do i make the right decision to be your girlfriend" i jokingly said it making the girl in front of me pout and i poke her dimple since she being too cute. 

       "its not my fault when my girlfriend is too y to ignore. Your love language is physical touch,right? So thats why i do it, i want to show how much i love you and yes you make the right decision.Im only a ert towards my girlfriend,not someone else. Also,we love each other remember?" i smile since it is true but shake my head when her hand went to my again ' never know she is this type of person. Look like i will learn new things about my girlfriend that i never know before.'  "fine, as long as you keep the promise to be a byun for me only. My only byunchae" she nod and we hug each other, dont want to be apart even for a few seconds.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

        "YAH MYOU MINA!! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY CHILD" i run as fast as i can. The class is already over and theres nobody around. Telling them about what happen with chaeyoung making them gone mad on how fast the relationship go and i should know nayeon unnie will give this kind of reaction since she quite protective toward her soon-to-be sister in-law. and jihyo  is mad since i dont tell her earlier about it even when she's with me the whole time "IM SORRY!! SHE THE ONE WHO START IT FIRST"  i run to the corner but ran into someone that make me fall. Closing my eyes to feel the impact but feel nothing. i feel a hand grab my waist tightly to not make me fall. "hey gorgeous, what with the rush? you gonna hurt yourself and i hate it when its happen" hearing the familiar voice, i open my eyes seeing the person that make me into this kind of situation. " i ran away from nayeon unnie and jhyo. They kinda mad when i tell you we already kiss" raising her eyebrows,she only laugh and that make me frown on why she react that way. "aigoo,they should chill. Come on,i take you home. Dont worry, i deal with them later. " Hesitately, i take her hand and we walk beside each other. I smile while looking at her and she also do the same thing. We stare at each other for awhile and she peck my lips which make me kiss her truly this time. Both cant get enough and i get turn on when she squeeze the side of my waist which make me grab her hair and caress it. We makeout, didnt care about others since we too engrossed on our own world.

     "ouc!! ouch!! MY EAR!!' unfortunately our kiss got interupt when the girls find us and nayeon unnie twist chaeyoung's ear making me frown knowing my girlfriend is hurt but before i can help her , someone drag me out of the school "yah! you crazy!! you makeout in public! you lucky theres no any student here. Geez, i never know i have to be mad at you for kissing someone so passionately like that . YOU JUST BEING A COUPLE FEW HOURS AGO!! " i let out a sigh when jihyo start to nag while hoping that chaeyoung will be ok. ' i should give her a call after this' 

CHAEYOUNG POV

     " yah!! its only few hours and you already makeout??!! Calm down your beast , will ya?" i rub my ear that she twist, pouting when nayeon unnie mad at me "come on unnie, its not a big deal. You cant be mad at me when you already have even before you guys dating. ouch!! Yah this is an abuse! " i wince in pain when she slap my arm. Luckily, my sister come and stop her from hinting me " hey, whats wrong huh? what did you do again to your soon-to-be sister in-law" i scoff when nayeon unnie stick out her tounge when my sister is on her side "whipped. Whatever, i want to go home and have a beauty sleep so i can happily went to school with my girlfriend tomorrow?" i was about to walk when jeongyeon unnie pull my bag that make me almost fall on her "WHAT? you finally ask mina out? niceeee, so where did you do it? how long?" 

     "ouch!!" 

     "both of you , KEEP YOUR ERT SIDE AWAY OR THERES NO FOOD TONIGHT" we widened our eyes in terror and quickly salute "YES MAAM"