Delivery, Heart.

ADD TO HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay, You have to stop buying unnecessary s” I ignored my best friend, Sooyoung and just focused on what I'm doing, scrolling through Shoppe Max. An online shop where you can shop various amazing quality items at such a low price. What's more awesome is that they provide Cash On Delivery as a mode of payment unlike some shady online shops. It's also 11.11 today, a promo where in all the items will go on sale and a bonus...free shipping! At first, I was quite adamant about the app because there are so many bogus sellers online out there that gives you trust issues in buying online(speaking from experience). I got scammed so many times at online shopping that I hope all the sellers who scammed me will go to hell. 

 

“Let me rephrase that, You have to stop buying unnecessary s as an excuse to see the girl” I looked at her incredulously. Okay, where did she come up such a ridiculous idea. 

 

“First, that's absurd. Second, do you want a pastel knife set?” She scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

 

“Whatever Irene” she deadpanned. I shrugged. It's not my fault that she don't see wonders in online shopping. Her expensive is missing so much. I mean you can buy items that have the same(okay, maybe not the same quality but a little close!), at a low price. My tip, is to not buy something with a brand name on it. Trust me, it's better that way. 

 

I pressed the 'Place Order' button and smiled soon after when my order got immediately confirmed. Ah, I'm so happy. That reminds me, I have a delivery today. I grinned at the thought. I have to look perfect. 

 

“Hey, can you help me get dressed? “ She looked at me dead in the eyes. “Please I pursed my lips, fiddled with my hands in a 'shy mode' and gave her my puppy eyes. 

 

“Yuck, Irene.” she jeered in disgust “Please order me an eye drop at Shoppe Max, so I can cleanse my ing eyes. Better yet, just buy me a cane because I feel like blinding myself” I looked at her in disbelief. How dare she mocked my aegyo?! should be grateful that she get to witness such a cute act from a goddess like me. 

 

“ you” I sneered. “But, I do really need your help, as in” I looked at the clock. It's currently 3'o clock in the afternoon and the delivery will arrive at 4. I only had an hour to go!

 

“And you call me absurd.” She sassily rolled her eyes at me and got up. Oh, if only I'm not in a rush right now, I would love to stab those eyes using my pink pastel forks. 

 

“So, what are we going at?” She asked. I looked at her. I have no idea actually. As long as I look good. I mean, I look good every day, but I want to be extra good. 

 

She sighs “Oh I know. Let's go with, 'I'm so gay at the delivery girl that I turn in such a gay panic whenever she comes around and in result, I haven't got a chance to converse with her properly and now, I'm in my room scrolling through my Shoppe Max app ordering unnecessary s as an excuse to see her again' look” I took a deep breath and bit my lip to stop my self from murdering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter