Yuqi's attention

Cravings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Soyeon wasn’t lying when she answered that she wanted Yuqi’s love the most. In fact, she was too honest at that moment that she responded immediately and causally, earning a laugh not only from her members but from the staffs as well. Soyeon scrunched up her face when no one seemed to believe her, but Yuqi was quick to confirm her wish and even went beside her to offer her love to their leader. A soft blush crept up Soyeon’s cheeks but she instantly hid it with a teasing smile. Seeing the playful attitude of the group, the staffs asked Soyeon once again, this time, emphasizing what she really wanted.

She was about to repeat her answer when Yuqi yelled.

"Yah! That's what she really wanted! Why are you doubting her answer?!" She attested, a roar of laughter from everyone soon followed, causing Yuqi to pout and looked at Soyeon to plea. Her large, dark brown orbs glinting under the camera lights, amplifying her cuteness and charming face.

Soyeon froze at the sight, her breath caught up in and suddenly she couldn’t utter a reply. Instead, she let out a shy laugh and pinched Yuqi’s cheeks, to which the latter only scowled in defeat before turning her heel to the other side, sulking.

Minnie whistled in amusement, while Shuhua had this knowing and teasing grin to Soyeon. Soyeon, on the other hand, decided to ignore her member’s playful guises and answered the rest of the interview questions, occasionally glancing at the pouting Yuqi.

‘Cute,’ she thought. She jumped when Miyeon secretly pinched her sides. She gave the older girl her icy glare which Miyeon only responded with an innocent smile. 

“Don’t stare too much,” Miyeon whispered teasingly and urged Soyeon to focus her attention back on the camera. "You can watch this interview later on YouTube and you can have all your time there." She added, moving smoothly away from the blushing Soyeon before she could hit her. Soojin, who’s just beside Miyeon, and had been aware of what’s been happening between the two, just sighed exasperatedly and rolled her eyes. She swore the last thing she wanted to see right now is a raging, embarrassed Soyeon. It didn't go well last time when Minnie and Miyeon teased the hell out of Soyeon when they heard her stutter in front of a playful Yuqi. They suffered an hour extended of practice with only a ten-minute break, except, of course, Yuqi, who climbed her way of cuteness to Soyeon so she could go home earlier than the rest.

The interview soon ended and before they knew it, they’re all back in their dorms, scrambling to get to their respective rooms to rest, while the others went to get some shower first.

 

Did Soyeon ever tell the world how she's incredibly smitten at the sight of Yuqi wearing that Giraffe onesie? She cursed under her breath when she was caught staring once again by none other than their maknae, Shuhua, who’s now laughing her at the floor and saying “Soyeon, your face is sooooooo, daebak!” in between breaths. Soyeon playfully kicked her and went to settle herself beside an unfazed Soojin who’s just scrolling through her phone.

Yuqi was being cute to everyone, showing her aegyo, and being playful in the waiting room. She'd play with Shuhua and Minnie, or act all baby and cute to Miyeon or Soojin. But she was slightly offended when Yuqi only passed by her when she went to Soojin to baby-talk and moved on to speak again to the camera for their I-Talk. 

“In 3, 2, 1…” Soojin mumbled.

“YUQIRIN!!” Soyeon yelled, albeit a little playful. She stood up to chase the astounded Yuqi, who quickly ran away from the camera and to wherever she could escape.

Soojin just shook her head and sighed when Shuhua came to bother her again with God-knows-what.

 

“Who’s your favorite member?”

“Minnie-unnie!” Yuqi answered enthusiastically, throwing a finger heart at Minnie and soon they flirted back and forth playfully.

Miyeon, who’s behind Soyeon, gestured for Minnie to stop her antics already before she pointed at Soyeon, who's visibly pissed and glaring at Minnie for a moment before she looked away and smiled back innocently at the camera. Minnie gulped, letting out a nervous and awkward laugh before she cleared . She might as well start praying for her life later in the practice room.

“How about you, Soyeon ssi?”

Soyeon blinked in surprise and pointed at herself, “Uh, me?”

“Duh!” Yuqi teased, nudging Soyeon and showing her pretty pleading eyes and knowing smile. She playfully moved her brows up and down, following Soyeon’s gaze with her body so Soyeon could only look at her. “It’s me, right? C’mon, don’t be shy!”

Soyeon blushed. ‘Too close!!’ She panicked, feeling Yuqi’s warm breath against her face. She prayed that Yuqi couldn’t hear the pounding of her heart, or feel the goosebumps that emerged from her arms, or hear her staggered breath. She wished Yuqi moved away because Soyeon would rather pull her close instead, and she knew that if Yuqi was anymore nearer, she’d lose the only string left that’s keeping her sane.

She breathed a sigh of relief when Shuhua yanked Yuqi's shirt away from her, giving Shuhua a glance of gratitu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter