I don't know

Whose is this?

A small being, she came out from under the warm covers and looked from one side to the other, seeing that she had nothing she ran to the bathroom and made her pee, washed her hands as her omma taught her and went to the kitchen downstairs.

 

 

 

-Good omma day...-Spoke rubbing her eyes and going to the lady's side who was cutting some fruit.

 

-Good morning, my little angel. She lowered and kissed her head.

 

-Omma~...I want cereal.-Mrs. Kim took the cereal box in the closet and the milk in the fridge and put it in a minions container for the little one.

 

 

 

The little one started to eat and after tasting the food, she left the bowl in the sink and went to the living room.

 

-OMMAA...WHERE IS TAE UNNIE? -she shouted from the room and had the answer that she was in her room.

 

 

 

She ran there, taking care not to get hurt on the stairs. She knocked on the door and entered seeing her sister sitting on the floor playing video games, smiled excitedly and sat down next to her.

 

 

 

-Oi unnie~...-she spoke in a soft voice, the eldest looked at her and pecked at her and turned her face.

 

-Not come, I let you play yesterday all day. -You wrinkled your forehead and kept playing.

 

-oh...okey.-Hayeon got up and started walking in her room and looking at her things, knew that Taeyeon hated that she kept going through her things.

 

 

 

She walked a little more and saw something pink near the bed on the floor, got closer and saw that it was a .

 

-Unnie whose is this? -he asked by lifting Victoria's Secret pink .

 

-Taeyeon looked quickly and turned his attention to the game.

 

-your?...are you sure? and very little unnie...I'll ask omma...she ran out of the room

 

-she stopped...-she said the young woman alone in her room, got up fast and ran outside plus the smallest was already in the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

Little Kim ran quickly making her dark brown hair fly. When she arrived at the kitchen her omma was sitting on the chair drinking coffee while she was touching her cell phone.

 

 

 

-Omma...-Hayeon jumped on her lap and showed the little pink fabric to her.

 

-Where did you get it? -she asked curiously, taking the thong from the little girl's hand.

 

-On the floor of Taeyeon's room...

 

 

 

It was only pronouncing her name that she appeared in the kitchen panting and with her cheeks pink, looked at hayeon, her mother and her pink .

 

 

 

-Who's hayeon? You don't wear those kind of ...-Spoke Mrs. Kim lifting her .

 

-Your face looked like a bell bell pepper so red it was. She went closer and caught the hiding uselessly -as the others had already seen- behind her. -It's Tippany's... -he lowered his head.

 

-Ah... got it. -Mr. Kim gave a malicious smile, while the smallest looked at the two confused.

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked at hayeon and gave her tongue coming out of there, the under 6 year old went after laughing.

 

-HAHAHA!..I'll tell Pany that you wanted to steal her ! -he pointed to Taeyeon and ran to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon denied it with his head and laughed.

 

Little did Hayeon know that Tiffany had gone there last night and had with his sister, and ended up forgetting his pink there, but in compensation he took a blue one from Taeyeon.