Chapter 0 (EDITTING)

Black Suit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a night before a new job for Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. Tomorrow is the big day for the two men because it's going to be their first day working as an intern in an all-male fashion company named 'Black Suit.' The company is known to sell male clothes and only hired men. The reason is not sure, but ever since the CEO Park made the company only men works there. 'Black Suit' is also a difficult place to attend because the requirements are extremely strict.

Kyuhyun was sitting on his bed after taking a shower and reading a book. As he was flipping another page of the book, Eunhyuk softly knocked on the door of his room. And yes, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun lives together in a two-bedroom apartment, also, they knew each other for a long time. They were close friends, but was completely a different personality.

Kyuhyun glanced up from the book and Eunhyuk was timidly standing in front of his door with a towel on his head. He had just finished taking a shower and Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows in curiosity at him. However, when Eunhyuk was about to enter his room, a water drip from his hair. Kyuhyun's eyes widened in panic.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, making Eunhyuk to step back timidly. "JUST HOLD ON RIGHT THERE!"

"I-I'm sorry!" Eunhyuk apologized timidly, although he didn't understand why he was apologizing to Kyuhyun.

"Don't you take another step after you completely dry your hair. Do you know how much this white carpet cost?"

"I'm really sorry!" Eunhyuk apologized. "I-I will be back!"

Eunhyuk rushed to his room and started drying his hair. Kyuhyun could hear the hair dry from Eunhyuk's room, and the younger facepalm with a groan. Then after few minutes, Eunhyuk came to his room with completely dried hair.

"Okay, you can come in." Kyuhyun said, gesturing the older to enter. Eunhyuk smiled and came into his room like an innocent smile. "What do you want?"

Kyuhyun asked, but Eunhyuk hesitated to answer. He kept staring at his feet with arms behind him. Kyuhyun crossed his arms and glanced at the older, tapping his finger impatiently.

"Well?"

"M-may I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter