tell me your wish

the perfect sin

Seohyun and Chansung were angels that fell inlove with eachother, angel’s intimacy is allowed, Seohyun became preganant and gave birth to twins. But one day, some angels rebelled against the heavens. Chansung was one of them. the rebellious angels were banished and their memories erased and became mortals yet they don’t age. Seohyun became very sad and wanted to follow her love on earth but the heavens didn’t allow her so she asked one of her friends, Yoona to give her babies to a loving family on earth for she will follow as soon as she can. A year in heaven equals 18 years on earth. When Seohyun finally got a chance to follow Chansung on earth and be with her children, she didn’t know where to start as she gave up on being an angel, she wasn’t allowed to go back to the heavens. What could she do but to wait for a miracle.

 

Suzy’s POV

It would be Dongwoon and my 18th birthday this week. We are living with Umma, Appa and our younger brother Sungjong. “Noona, what do you want for your birthday?” he asked. “for you to man up” I joked, he pouted, “you know I can do that for you.” He said, I laughed. “hey Hyung, what do you want for your birthday?” Sungjong asked Dongwoon. “a brand new car, a new house, a dog….” Dongwoon started answering seriously but we knew he was joking cause he said so many. “Hyung, tell me the truth? What do you want?” Sungjong said again. “I want you to take a bath, you stink.” Dongwoon said. “no sense talking to you Hyung.” He said as he went out. “Dongwoon, what do you realy want?” I asked him. “to meet our real parents, to ask them why thay gave us up.” He answered sincerely. “me too, I suddenly want to change my wish to that.” I sighed.

 

Dongwoon’s POV

I don’t know what to feel about my real parents, would I feel happy, sad or angry, I just hope there is a good explanation for this. My only wish is to see my real parents. If only Sungjong can grant it but I know he can’t.

Today is our birthday, our foster parents organized a party for us, I’m really thankful to have them as parents, they treated Suzy and me like real children of them.Dongwoo Appa and Sooyeon Umma are really good parents, I wouldn’t trade them for anybody. “sowoneul malhaebwa” Umma said. “I want our family to be stronger than ever, saranghae!!!” I said as I didn’t want to tell about my real wish, I know they’ll get hurt. Suzy said that she wants to have another sibling. “yes! I wouldn’t be maknae, no one would bully me, I would bully him/her bwahahahaha” Sungjong said. All looked at him. “what???” he said confused. Appa and Umma gave me a car and Suzy, a year supply of expensive makeup. Suzy immediately tested the cosmetics on Sungjong and transformed him to a her. “Unni, do I look pretty?” Sungjong asked. Suzy was proud of her work and showed him to Umma and Appa,

Appa started laughing while Umma is trying to act unimpressed but deep inside I know she’s laughing. “Sungjong, stop acting like a girl!” she said. I tested the new car with Suzy and Sungjong. We were having a chat when suddenly a girl crossed the street and I almost hit her. “Are you trying to kill yourself??? Don’t you know how to cross the street???” I yelled at her but I suddenly became sorry for her, Suzy and I went to help the girl who was crying in the middle of the road. “miss, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” she looked at me and I was at awe when I saw her face. “Noona nomu yepeo” I said. I helped her stand. She is really beautiful. We asked her who she is and where she lives so we can drop her off to her house. She said her name is Seo Joohyun and she lives from afar and that she cannot go back home again. Suzy offered her to go home with us. We introduced Hyun Noona to our parents and that she needs a place to stay. “Unni, you really are beautiful, just like me” they both smiled.  “Noona, what happened to you, why have you been wandering the streets for days?” Sungjong asked Hyun noona. “I’m looking for my children. They are twins, we were separated a long time ago, along with their father.” She said. I wish she could see her babies because I know the feeling of not knowing your real parents. “will you help me find them? please.” She begged.”okay, but how do we start? Do you have any pictures? Any birthmarks on them?” I asked. “Unfortunately I don’t have pictures?! My little girl has a birthmark on her right wrist.and my little boy has a mark on his right calf. Suzy and I remembered that  we have marks like that but it’s impossible, she just around our age, she can’t be our mother.

“does your daughter have the mark that’s like mine?” she showed her mark.

“oh, and your son’s like mine?” I asked.