FEBRUARY 20TH 2012

MISTAKE

     I woke up around 7 AM, I was sluggishly slow this morning. I had spent the weekend camping out with my parents. At first I wasn't so ecstatic about going to the mountain side because their wouldn't be any phone signal, I needed to check up on my Block B oppas, but it was fun after all. Regardless of how tired I was due to the trip, I quickly showered in order to head out to school in time. School, the place I hated the most. I was an outsider, a foreigner living in Seoul. I wasn't welcomed in this school and every one of my peers pretended I didn't exist. I guess that was a good thing. I would much rather be ignored than being picked on. I could live in silence, it was easier that way. 

     After a quick shower, I changed into some comfortable clothes. A pair of skinny jeans, white vans and a Block B T-shirt. I smiled weakly at my reflection in the mirror while thinking about how happy Block B made me. 

     When I first arrived in Korea, about 6 months ago, I had quickly took interest in kpop. The first group that had caught my attention was Block B. I don't know if it was Zico's craziness, Kyung's smile, U-Kwon's dancing, Taeil's voice, Pyo's aegyo, B-Bomb's dimple or JaeHyo's gorgeous face that got me into Block B. In the end, I got lured in by each one of the members unique personalities and became a faithful BBC. This fandom was my everything, the only glint of life I had here in Korea. 

     After dressing, I grabbed an apple from the kitchen table and walked out of my home. Usually my parents would drive me to school but today they had both gone to work early. I walked over to the bus stop and waited. I pulled out my iPod from my backpack and placed the earphones in my ear before playing Block B's recent album, 'Welcome to the Block.' I was singing along, in my head, to '100% synchronization' when all of a sudden, someone tapped my shoulder. I looked over and saw a group of girls. Four of them to be exact. 

"What?" I asked after removing one earphone.

"So you're a BBC?" She pointed to my shirt.

"Yeah." I nodded in response.

"Pft, I guess they managed to keep one fan." One girl said as she giggled.

"She must be deaf if she calls that music." Another girl laughed along.

     I looked away, hoping they would leave me alone, but they kept going.

"You have some nerve walking around with that on." She pulled on the hem of my shirt. 

"Leave me alone." I stepped back.

     Aish why isn't this bus here yet!? I thought to myself. 

"I think we should show her what a real fandom is capable of." One girl suggested. 

     The girls nodded in agreement and then pushed me to the ground. I landed on my right arm and I could feel it sting as I tried to sit up. 

"Their is no such thing as BBC's!" She yelled in my face before slapping me. 

"Where is your cherished Block B oppas now?" Another girl laughed and pulled my hair. 

     I was in pain. As one girl went for my hair, the other kicked my stomach, another went for my legs and the fourth girl just stood there and continued shouting profanities at me. What was wrong with them? 

"Let go of me," I cried, "Stop!" 

"Are you still a BBC?" The one who was standing asked.  

     I looked up at her, blood running down my lip, confusion written all over my face. Why did they hate Block B so much? What did they do for these girls to take it out on me? I felt too much pride to deny my fandom now. If I was going to die, then I'd die defending Block B. 

"Yes." I answered in a strong tone.

"Yes?! Ha, looks like you still need us to knock some sense into you!" 

     All four of them now pulled me up. One grabbed my arms from behind me and the other three stood in front of me now. I looked around, yelled for help to no avail, the street was eerily quiet. As I looked back at the girls in front of me, one punched me right in my face. The pain all over my body began to throb then, I was spitting out blood and it scared me even more. I was going to die.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Someone yelled out.

     They turned to face where the voice came from and they all gasped at the sight of Zico. Zico was walking towards them, close behind stood Kyung, B-Bomb, U-Kwon, Pyo, JaeHyo and Taeil. I couldn't see clearly, I was slipping in and out of consciousness but I could see that it truly was Block B walking towards us.  The girl holding me up automatically released me, causing me to fall down to the ground. I had no strength whatsoever to hold myself up. 

"Are you okay?" JaeHyo asks as he kneeled down in front of me.

"Omo, she looks terrible." Pyo states the obvious. 

     All I could do was look down to the floor, embarrassed by this situation. The first time I see Block B this close and I look like this? Why God, why?!

"What do you think you're doing?" B-Bomb asked the four girls.

     The girls didn't respond. They stuck close together and they were obviously scared. They were for sure in trouble for this. B-Bomb and Zico looked beyond angry. 

"Taeil, call the police." Zico instructed. 

"Neh." Taeil responded and quickly pulled out his cell phone. 

"Please don't, we're sorry. We didn-" 

"Shut up! Why her? Because she's a BBC?  She didn't do anything wrong, we did!" Zico yelled. 

"We're sorry, please." The girls continued to plead. 

     Zico didn't let them go, he was infuriated by the scene he had witnessed. I didn't understand what he was referring to, about his mistake. What mistake was that? 

"Are you okay?" U-Kwon asks now.

"Yeah. . . I'm okay." I answered in almost a whisper.

"You don't look okay. Can you get up?" Pyo asked.

     I tried to stand up when all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach causing me to fall back down. JaeHyo quickly took hold of my arms and I could feel myself start to blush. JaeHyo was seriously handsome, and even more in person. 

"I'll help you up." B-Bomb said.

     JaeHyo released his grip on me and moved aside for B-Bomb to help me up. He pulled one of my arms over his shoulder and held my waist to keep me up. I still couldn't bring myself to look up, I'm sure I looked a mess.  After a short five minutes of waiting for the police, and the boys trying to check if I was feeling okay, the police finally arrived along with an ambulance. All four girls were arrested for assault. I was pleased with that and I hoped they'd regret their ridiculous actions. 

     I didn't feel going to the hospital was necessary but they insisted I get checked. B-Bomb, surprisingly, rode the ambulance with me to the hospital. He held my hand all the while and I smiled to myself as I realized that I don't think I've ever seen this side of him. Not on any interview, not on any show or bio has he been described as caring. Or was he and I just missed that? All of a sudden I felt a bit lacking to be a real BBC. Their was so much I didn't know about them, especially about this 'mistake' Zico had mentioned.   

After the check up: 

"The doctor said you'll live." B-Bomb smiled his famous dimple smile, causing me to smile. 

"I told you I was fine." I stated. 

     Just then, one by one, the rest of the Block B members entered my hospital room. 

"How are you feeling?" Zico asks as he walks up to my bed. 

"I'm good. Thank you." I thanked them as they all stood around my bed now. 

     Was this a dream? I couldn't feel any pain as they all stood there. I was numb and I felt weird. I was. . . I was happy.  I was happy that my one and only reason for smiling everyday was now standing right in front of me. These boys had been my life these past months. 

"I'm sorry, we're all sorry." Zico spoke up. 

"About what? It's not your fault." I comforted them. 

"No, it is. We made a mess." JaeHyo said as he started to tear up.

     What mess were they referring to?

"What do you mean?" I asked, wanting to know.

"You didn't see the news?" Taeil asked now.

"About what?" My confusion on this topic was only getting worse. 

"We disrespected the citizens of Thailand." Kyung finally confessed.

"We did the dumbest thing in the world!" U-Kwon threw his arms in the air. 

"A lot of people are hating us right now, but why aren't you?" B-Bomb asked.

"I didn't know. .," They all frowned as I said that, " but, I don't care." 

"What do you mean?" Pyo asked confused.

"I'm not sure what you guys did to deserve this, but I can see how much you guys regret it. I trust you. I'm not going to stop believing in you all, just because of one incident. If BBC's are turning on you, then they were never BBC's to begin with." 

"Thank you for believing in us, but how could you say that after what just happened to you?" Zico was crying now. 

"You guys have no idea how much I love you all. Even in that situation, I still defended Block B. I rather die than throw you guys away. You are special to me and nothing's going to change that." I began to cry at the sight of Zico crying. 

"Thank you." B-Bomb said as he hugged me.

     B-Bomb began to cry as he hugged me. They all held each other and lightly sobbed. They had a glint of hope in their eyes. Block B wasn't going to give up. They were determined to make up for their mistake and make BBC's proud once again. They weren't going to let this break them apart. This is when they had to stick together the most and that's exactly what they were going to do. Block B fighting! 


A/N: Short & simple right?

Like I said before, I will forever be a BBC!

I am also a HOTTEST & a KISS ME,

so I had a total headache these past days over this.

Can you imagine? My fandoms judging one another.

I just hope this all passes soon enough & that Block B

can be their happy, derpy, hep happening selves ^^

 

Thank you for reading. xoxo (: