fin

"Whatever, just take it"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want this gray shirt and this green shirt aaand this black and red--”

 

“No no not the gucci one! Don’t give me that face don’t okay okay 

whatever,just take it.”

 

“This mickey mouse sweater is cute too and it feels right on me too, can I take it Oppa?”

 

And she’s done it again. SeungRi knows that when his one and only beloved sister Hanna would use her puppy eyes plus pouty lips aegyo tactic, he can never refuse.

“Okay, you can. I know it’ll look good on you anyways.” He answers and she giggles in triumph while trying on the red and fluffy sweater that’s two sizes bigger than her.

Hanna’s raiding his closet again. Yes, again. She’s been fond of taking his clothes instead of buying her own. No matter how many times he forces her to go and shop instead, even handing her his prestigious black card, she never follows. She just goes back straight to his wardrobe and ‘shops’ there instead.

 

If you’ll tell 2018 Seungri that there will be a time in the future that him and his sister will be so comfortable at each other to the point she’ll wear his clothes, he’ll just laugh at you. You see, they were really awkward at each other before. Take that I Live Alone episode as a great example of how they don’t know how to act around each other.

He chose to leave home at such a young age and head to Seoul to pursue his dream and give them a better life. This choice required sacrifices, and one of them is his relationship with his sister.

But in 2019, when the world Seungri created was crashing right before his eyes, it was Hanna’s hands that he held the tightest. It was her hugs and smile that give him courage and strength.

It was that night when suddenly all the news sites was reporting on how he was a monster that committed multiple criminal offenses, his social media was on fire,his franchisees were so mad, and suddenly everyone was looking at him like he was the greatest sinner that graced earth. He felt hopeless and sad and mad and ultimately frustrated that night, to his surprise she came in the room and found him pacing nervously and then just hugged him. She never spoke a word but just hugged him. A tight and warm embrace that he really needed. Right then, the tears he’s been keeping by himself started to fall. He weeps and whines on how the world was so unfair and cruel. And she just hugs him tighter also sobbing with him. “I know, oppa. I know. It will be fine. I’m here we are here”

She kept her promise. Being with him everytime she can. Helping and cheering every step of the way. She even stood up for him even if the world just cursed harsh words at her. And him too, he found himself talking more open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter