That's too ual!

Shuhua's iconic comment to Soojin. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, and...CUT!" 

As soon as the members heard the announcement, a sigh of everyone's relief echoed the room before they all went backstage to grab something to drink, some of them fanning themselves because of the heat. 

IDLE recently had their comeback titled 'Oh My God' and they just filmed the choreography video of the angel version of it, or what they also call the White Version. 

Soyeon immediately went to the producer team to speak about a few suggestions she had in mind when they were dancing. Yuqi followed her shortly, curious what the genius Soyeon had to tell to the team. The rest of the members just went backstage and settled themselves on their seats, waiting for the released video of their choreography. Not long after, Soyeon and Yuqi showed up and sat at the center. 

"Everyone did great," Soyeon started, earning cute responses from everyone. "Lezzgetit!"

With that on cue, the screen in front of them started playing. Everyone had their eyes glued on the lens while showing different expressions of awe and satisfaction. 

"Ooohh, daebak!" Yuqi commented on Soyeon's rapping part. "Oh, fu** JEON SOYEON and her tongue!" She squealed, pushing Soyeon teasingly and laughing out loud!'

"YAH!" Soyeon pushed back, a flustered pink blush crossing her cheeks. 

The video continued and they watched in silence. That is, until Soojin's part of the dance came in, with her hands caressing the dancer's chest seductively. Her eyes were also mischievously menacing. 

Minnie let out an impressed whistle sound while the rest just 'wowed.'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter