Fin.

In another universe, maybe.

"Can you calm down first, Eunbi?" Chaewon said. 

"How can I calm down, Chae? That in Sakura did it again! I knew she cheated!" I screamed. I am so pissed. 

"It's just an exam, Eunbi. Aren't you getting tired of constantly competing with Miyawaki? I swear to God you've been competing with each other in any aspects since middle school." 

What Chaewon said was true. Since middle school, Me and Miyawaki Sakura just started this silent battle between us. We just compete with each other at everything, be it sports, academics, and others. I don't know why either. Its just that, I hate the way she smirks when she won something over me. Not that she looks good everytime she does that. She's attractively annoying. 

"It doesn't matter. I just hate her guts. Did you saw how smug her face is earlier? I just want to crumple it, honestly."

"Honestly, I think you two are a good match. Imagine you and Sakura being a couple." I was horrified with what Chaewon said. 

"Are you serious? There's no way in this universe and lifetime will I date that girl!" I shouted. Just imagining me dating her horrifies me. 

"Don't say something you're not sure of, Eunbi. Anyways, I gotta go. I'm gonna go fetch Hitomi. We have a date." Chaewon beamed. Lucky her. She found someone who loves her and more importantly, its a cute and soft person. 

"Okay. Take care. Say hi to Hitomi for me!" and then Chaewon left me in that café thinking. 

Me and Sakura? Dating? Impossible 

•••

I woke up feeling something is off. My room is not yellow, its white. 

Something's wrong. 

I reached for my phone in my bedside table. There's no bedside table. What the ? I roamed my eyes around the room. This is not my room! I immediately got out of the bed. I am still dressed, I don't feel anything on my body. I tried to remember what happened last night. 

I am just in my room last night! What the hell happened. 

"Eun, Honey breakfast is ready!" I was startled when someone called me. Wait. Eun? Honey? And that voice... 

It can't be. 

I was shocked when I saw her on the room door, dressed in a pyjama same as mine, with apron on. 

What is Miyawaki Sakura doing in my room?! Wait, is this my room? 

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I shouted. Not believing what's happening. 

"Eun, are you okay?" She immediately run to my side. 

"Don't touch me!" what is happening? Why is my number one rival in a room with me. "What are you doing here?! Why are you here?! Where am I?!" I am panicking. 

"Okay, baby. Calm down." what?! Baby?! 

"B-Baby?!" I asked, shocked. 

"Yes, Eun. What's happening? Is something wrong? Is it about yesterday? I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to do that, I swear!" what is she saying? I looked at her as if she's an alien. 

"Eunbi, I didn't mean to skip classes. I just want to surprise you. Today is our anniversary, Love. I hope you forgive me."


What. The. ? 

•••

Okay, after a day of observing what the hell is happening, I realized I was in another universe. I didn't believed it at first. Heck! Parallel Universe isn't real! 

But now, I don't know anymore. 

So in this universe (I still didn't believe it honestly),  Me and Sakura are dating. Yeah, be careful what you wish for. And we in live together!! Really, in what mind will I do this? Actually we're roommates, I just over-reacted. Hyewon and Chaeyeon also live with us. Thankfully, I have the same friends in this universe. The only odd thing here is that, Chaewon isn't dating Hitomi here. When I asked her if she knew Hitomi she just said she doesn't know that name. Also, Sakura isn't as competitive as the Sakura in my universe. I don't know others as I haven't go to school yet because its weekend. 

I just... Don't know, how am I supposed to act around Sakura? She's my rival, for Pete's sake! 

"Eun?" I was startled when Sakura called me. I didn't talk to her for the whole day. I felt bad. This Sakura isn't the Sakura in my world. 

"Y-yes?" . Why am I stuttering? 

She entered the room and sat at the chair beside me. Oh my God, she smelled so good. A combination of flowers and honey. 

She held my hand and I swear to God my brain stopped functioning. 

"I'm so sorry, Baby. I just want to make you happy for our anniversary. We've been together for two years and you know how much I value studies as you told me. Forgive me? Hmm?" I honestly can't comprehend what she just said. Its just that, her hands holding mine felt so warm and right. I looked at her. Has she always been this gorgeous? Has her eyes always been this sparkly and beautiful? Has her lips always been like this? I gulped. Did I just want to kiss her right now? 

"Eun?" she asked. 

"H-huh?" I drifted my eyes from her lips. What the hell, Eunbi?! 

"I love you." She smiled. 

Sht. I'm doomed.

•••

I swear Miyawaki Sakura isn't this lovable. I'm just three weeks in this universe and I think I can't stop myself from falling in love with her. The Sakura in my universe is a complete opposite of her version here. 

"What are you doing, babe?" I felt her hugging me from the back. I smiled. God, I just can't stop myself. 

I turned around and encircled my hands on her waist. I just looked at her, absorbing every detail of her face. I traced every feature with my fingers. Her delicate and pointed nose, her big brown eyes, her soft lips that I just want to kiss so bad. I gulped. She seemed to understand what I'm thinking and she slowly lowered her head. I closed my eyes. 

And there it is. My heart exploded with so many feelings I have for her. She kissed me slowly, as if testing the waters. She nibbles on my lower lip and I heared myself gasp at the contact. She just used this opportunity to kiss me further. I swear when she entered her tongue I malfunctioned. What is this incredible feeling? 

I just copied what she's doing. I felt her hand cupping my face and tilting my head for better access. Our bodies are glued with each other, exchanging warmth. I pressed her body closer to me. Gosh, I can't believe i'm making out with Miyawaki Sakura. 

Once our lips separated, "I love you." I said. 

She beamed and I fall even deeper. "I love you too, Eunbi."

•••

I woke up the next morning happy. I looked at the angel sleeping next to me. She really is beautiful, its unfair. How can someone look so good in the morning. I hugged her tight, settling my head on the crook of her neck. 

"Someone's getting clingy today." she said while hugging me tighter. 

"I love you." I just said.

"I love you too." she replied. 

"Sakura, I'm just wondering, If its possible, Do you think you'll still love me even if...i'm not the one who used to...love?" I asked. To be honest, I don't want to go back to my universe. To the universe where only competition is important. Where impressing my parents is what I only do. I met my parents in this world and they are amazing. I want this life. This universe where Miyawaki Sakura is inlove with me. 

"Eunbi, even in my next lifetime, even on a different universe, in any circumstances, i'll still love you." she said and then she kissed my head. 

I also think I will love no one but you, Sakura. 

•••

The next morning, I felt like my world crumbled. I am back to my old yellow room. I am back to my universe. 

I cried all morning. 

__

"Eunbi?" I woke up with Chaewon's voice outside my room. 

"Eunbi, i'm going inside, okay?" she said and entered my room. 

"What happened, Eunbi?" she immediately hugged me when she saw me and thats when I broked down. 

"I... I love her, Chaewon...I am ing inlove with her!" I said crying in her arms. The Miyawaki Sakura i'm inlove with. My girlfriend Sakura is now gone... 

"Inlove with who?" Chaewon asked, confused. 

"With Miyawaki Sakura." I said. 

"S-Sakura? You just said yesterday you hated her to death!" Yesterday? But I was gone for a whole month! 

I just looked at her puzzled. Was it just a dream? Meeting Sakura as my girlfriend is just a dream? But it felt too real! The kisses, the hugs, everything! 

"Is this why she's outside?" Chaewon said, almost whispering. 

"S-She's outside?" what is the Sakura of this universe doing outside my house? 

"y-yeah? She's just standing at the gate, thinking deeply she didn't even notice me co— where are you going?" Chaewon shouted as I ran to the gate. 

And there she is, standing by the gate. Looking gorgeous as ever. 

"H-hey..." I said, nervous. Get a grip, Eunbi. She isn't your Sakura. 

When our eyes met, I swear I can read longing and love in her eyes. Its familiar. That is how my Sakura looked at me. For a moment I thought she's mine. 

"Eunbi..." she ran to me and hugged me tight. 

Why.. 

"S-Sakura..." she seemed startled. 

"I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't meant to. Oh my god." she said getting ready to run away. I held her wrist. Looking at her softly. 

"What's wrong, Sakura?" I asked. 

"N-nothing! Don't mind me! Sorry for hugging you!" she said, panicking. 

"I can listen. Please tell me, what is it?" I don't know why, but I'm feeling some familiarity while holding her. I'm still in love with her, no matter what universe it is. 

"Please don't laugh at me." she shooked her head. Embarrassed. 

"I won't." I just smiled. 

"Its just that, I dreamt of you and you are my girlfriend and its our anniversary and you were mad at me. I didn't know its our anniversary I just read my diary and its all weird and stuff that says you're my girlfriend and we had a fight so I cooked for you and everything pass by so quickly and we're madly in love and I felt so happy. It feels like the happiest moment of my life. I'm sorry I'm telling you this I just... I just want it to be real..." The last words came out as a whisper. 

I was dumbfounded. Everything she just said. It was not a Sakura from another universe. She's Sakura. My Sakura. 

I hugged her. Crying on her arms. Oh my God. I'm just so inlove with her. 

"E-Eunbi?" 

"I love you." I said, tears running down my face. I'm just so overwhelmed. I am inlove with Miyawaki Sakura. My Miyawaki Sakura. 

"W-what..." she said still not believing what is happening. 

"I said, I love you. Let's make that dream of you come true. Be mine, Sakura." I said playing with my fingers around her waist. 

She cried. "Is that true? Because I love you too, Kwon Eunbi. So much. Eunbi, even in my next lifetime, even on a different universe, in any circumstances, i'll still love you."

I smiled. My Sakura, in this universe, or in another, i'll always want to meet you, to love you and to be with you. 

END.