fin

"Lee SeungHyun, Have you forgiven yourself"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world sure is unpredictable. Just a few years ago, Seungri was on top of the world. He was the walking definition of hard work and success. He was a renowned DJ even founded his own label. A brilliant businessman managing multiple enterprises, dining with billionaires. And most importantly,a successful singer, songwriter, producer who was adored by many. He had many names:CEO Lee, DJ Riri, Richard Lee, Seungtsby, and of course Maknae Seungri.

But now, after years of defamation, of pain, and of people leaving and turning away from him, Seungri asks himself, “Who am I now?”

The elevator door opens and his mind goes back real time.

He always has this moments when his past flashes back through his mind, filling him with what ifs, regrets, and a strong tug in his chest. Its been such a long time since he last set foot to this place, he was so afraid but God he missed it.

The moment he enters the place, he feels his chest thumping hard and heavy. It was his old house, by the way. The one he was forced to leave after reporters , those vultures, camped outside waiting fro him to show his face and eat him alive.

The smell and decorations were not so different from from what he recall. His mom actually drops by every now and then to clean and check stuff.

He sits on the sofa not minding the plain white cloth covering it. He rests his had a little then looks down. He sees something that gives him a bitter sweet smile.It was his favorite center table. The one where he wrote lyrics for his first solo album, the one where he first scribbled his plans to create a label, the one where he spent hours and hours to think of his restaurant until the word ‘Aori’ popped on his head.

“Aori,” he smiles thinking about how that small idea he had grew on to something so huge and wonderful and great and falling down at last. He remembers his hardwork, his countless sleepless nights to make it work, his efforts, the joy, and pride it once gave him. He feels his eyes hot, these dumb streaks of water are back again. He curses as he stand. Deciding to ignore the other pieces of furniture and decoration, he walks straight to his old closet.

The suits on his right, leather and jean jackets by his side, the outrageous number of shirts,hoodies,and sweaters, and of course the extravagant stage outfits he once wore in front of thousands of loving fans. He silently walks past all of them, hands occasionally grazing through the pieces of clothing by his side.

He wasn’t here to take them anyways. He was here to open this almost forgotten black vault.What’s inside of it? He actually doesn’t remember. Maybe its the stack of cash he kept for emergency purposes? his unreleased songs? Jewellery? Drafted contracts he never got to sign?

You see, Seungri has stopped caring about this place, this house, and everything inside it a long time ago. But recently, the memory of this unopened vault bugged his mind too much. So much that he even sees it in his dreams. So, he knew he had to feed his mind’s plea and open it despite not remembering a single thing of what’s inside.

He pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter