Captured (Final)

How Well Did You Sleep Last Night? (TaeNy Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Must read the TaengSic version first before you continue here. Thanks ^^)

 

TIFFANY POV

 

"She's awake." I heard unfamiliar voices but my eyes couldn't even clearly see them and my whole body felt numb. I tried to reach something but fail like my both arms were in strong restrictions. My head feels dizzy and the bandages wrapped around it I wonder why but when I heard the slamming door and my parents appears crying while calling my name in between their loud sob.

"TaeYeon?" I remember my wife because she wasn't here with them.

"Where's my wife?" I want to ask them but my tongue couldn't move inside my mouth and my throat runs dry while in great pain.

"Our baby Tiffany? Tiffany?" I heard my mother calling me over and over again yet I couldn't speak with them.

"What's happening?" I asked myself.

"Her wife fell into coma." The doctor informed my parents when he confronted them and my heart clenched as I recall what happened yesterday.

-----

FLASHBACK

"Honey, did you forgot something?" TaeYeon hollered packing their stuffs inside her car trunk waiting for her wife.

"I forgot my underwear." Tiffany follows her busy wife holding some of their luggage forgotten inside their house.

"So, you really prepare for our 2nd honeymoon." TaeYeon winks at her wife as she finished packing their stuffs and took the others from Tiffany.

"Because I know you'll love it." Tiffany winks back patting her wife's seductively before she went inside the passenger seat.

"Of course, I'm your ert wife." TaeYeon hollered happily while she get into the driver's seat and starting the engine of their car and drove off.

------

"Turn the radio on." Tiffany ordered.

"Okay." They both singing when their favorite song played in the background.

"It's our song!" Tiffany happily sing.

"I love you honey." TaeYeon said out of nowhere while she's carefully driving but the truck infront of them turns and didn't see them in the back.

"TAEYEON!!!!" Tiffany screams before everything went black.
 

END OF FLASHBACK

-------

Few weeks has passed and TaeYeon never wake up from coma while Tiffany quickly recovered but sadden by the news of her miscarriage of their first child they've been planning for so long. Tiffany had no idea that she's pregnant and the method they undergo was a success and finally produce an embryo inside her womb unfortunately she loss their baby from the tragic accident and develops her depression but she never leave her wife then another night came while she's watching over her wife.

"When will you wake up Taetae?" Tiffany whisper as she caresses her sleeping wife's baby face.

"I lose our baby." She cried as she held her now empty tummy because of miscarriage.

"We lose him." She knew that she's 3 weeks pregnant with their first child.

"So, please don't leave me now. I couldn't bear it if you will leave me as well honey." Tiffany held her wife's hand tightly as she cried hard and she slowly fell asleep.

------

"What a beautiful morning." Tiffany decided to take her unconscious wife on the outside and asked permissions that gladly granted so they were strolling at the hospital garden pushing the wheelchair where her wife's sitting comfortably.

"What are you dreaming right now Taetae?" Tiffany talking with her wife when suddenly a young girl approaches her and sat beside her.

"Hello." The young girl said while smiling back at her, she's wearing a hospital gown so she's also a patient here.

"Hi, who are you with?" Tiffany asked the young girl who has a pale face.

"I'm here alone because my nurse get something from my room at the west wing." The young girl said pointed at the window of the room above them.
 

"Oh, is that so?" The young girl nodded.
 

"You want me to tell you a story?" She asked the young girl who aggressively nod from her offer.

"You know about the urban legend of the dream spirit of Jeollado?" The young girl shook her head so she proceed on the story.
 

"The dream spirit was a celestial being who visits each person's dreams and grant their wish." Tiffany told the girl.
 

"If you've seen her face it's a sign of good luck for you." Tiffany warmly smile at the pretty young girl who listen attentively on her.
 

"Does she eat humans like us?" Tiffany shook her head in disagreement while caressing the young girl's head in affection.
 

"I really miss my mother." The young girl sighed and she looks so sad it makes Tiffany sad as well.
 

"I miss my mother too so it's a quits." She tried to lighten up the young girl's mood when suddenly a nurse called the girl beside her.

"Jessica?!" The nurse called her patient before she bows at her and held Jessica's hand.
 

"What a nice girl." Tiffany smile and decided to take back her wife into her room so she could rest as well.

------
 

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
 

Tiffany cried again as she silently talking with her unconscious wife when suddenly a mysterious melody in the background could be heard that makes her fell asleep while the blue moon turns darker and the temperature went cold outside.
 

Tiffany woke up somewhere unfamiliar places for her. Dark forest with no one else.

"TaeYeon? TaeYeon?" She walked further hoping she will see someone or a door she can escape.

"Oh, an unexpected visitor?" A figure who looks like a demon suddenly appears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter