Bad Lair, Bad Blood

Bad Liar, Bad Blood

                 

                                   Just shouting out a very hearty!                                        Happy Birthday to our Lee Donghae 10/15/1986




 

“You know Lee Donghae, you are a Bad Lair! You think that everything you say will get me to Contact you just to hear that you are Off Line. I don’t even have your phone number anymore since you changed it. What the hell do you take me for, an idiot or something, Hae? Eunhyuk screams at the top of his lungs.

 

Donghae wanted to cry as he knows that he messed up royally. “I’m sorry Hyukkie. I didn’t mean to hurt you, but when you said that there was No Love in our relationship I thought you were saying you didn’t love me anymore. I was going to bring this letter I wrote To You, Tomorrow but you found me first.” Donghae tried to explain himself as soft tears ran from his sad eyes. “I’m happy though so we can finally get this situation over and done with. I know I was stupid and did some BAD things, but I promise to make it all up to you. Please Hyukkie, give me another chance. I didn’t mean all of the hurtful things I said. I was just sad and hurt.” He pleaded hoping like crazy that his Hyukkie would forgive him and take him back as his boyfriend.

 

“All of those years ago when I bumped into you at the cash register of that one fashion store and was so interested in you that I asked “What Is Your Name?” you became my person. I fell in love instantly with your soft voice and your beautiful expressive eyes. And ever since then we’ve been so close that I never imagined a day without you. But now, after what you’ve said and done, we have such Bad Blood between us and… I don’t think I can forgive you for that.” Eunhyuk said through his tears. He put his head down as he couldn’t take looking at the tears flowing from the one he’s always loved, from his eyes.

 

“But I’ll try. Your lucky I still love you Lee Donghae”

 

“And I love you more Lee Eunhyuk and I always will.”


 

I wanted to write a chapter for my oneshots for misunderstandings but I have such a bad writer block that I couldn’t even think straight. But I’m almost finished with it and will update as soon as I can.

Anyways I really wanted to write something for our cute little tiger and came up with this idea. I hope it’s not as bad as I think it is and you all will leave a comment, good or bad. And if you do happen to like it please upvote. Thank you.

 

Hugs & Kisses! :))