Just as we wanted

Growing old together

 

The large hands wrap around him, he feels the weight of his boyfriend’s leg going over his own. 

Yixing scoots back into his lover, putting his own arms over Kris’s. He hums and sighs with content. 

The white covers brings them all the warmth they're  seeking. 

They sleep warmly.

 

 

Yixing is awaken by the wet tongue sliding across his cheeks. He stirs and moves his face away, using his hands to wipe the saliva. 

He hears Kris laughing and he opens one eye, the white covers just shy of his nose. 

“Krissss.” Yixing draws out. 

“Good morning babe.” Kris give him a peck. Making sure to rub his own cheek against Yixing’s. 

Yixing smiles, pulls him down and kisses. With a smack of his lips upon Kris’s cheek Yixing say, “Now. That’s how you should kiss me.”

Kris laughs, his laugh deep and resonating in the room. 

“Come on.” Kris pulls him up by the shoulders. 

 

They sit on their sofa, leaning on each other, under their blue overthrow blanket, and cups of coffee in their hands. 

It was their routine, sitting on their loveseat, in their corner overlooking the gardens and greenery. Having a quiet morning, just the two of them. 

“Uhh this is ideal.” Yixing leans against Kris. Looking up at him and giving his dimpled smile. 

Kris smiles softly and lands a kiss on Yixing’s head. 

“Mmm it is. I love us being like this.”

Yes. Yixing loves this as well. Has always loved and will always do. 

Yixing finishes his coffee and as he leans down to place the mug on the small brown table in front of him, a sharp pain shoot up his spine and he groans. 

“What’s wrong? Are you alright?” Kris panics, his hand reaching to touch his back.

Yixing chuckles. “Nothing. We’re just growing old, Kris.”

Kris laughs. “That is nothing but the truth.”

He Kris runs his fingers through Yixing’s strands of his hair. Yixing feels the tingles run through his hair, leans again on Kris’s side. “Your hair is turning grey.” Kris whispers.

“Yeah. It means I’m growing old with you. Just as we wanted.”  He whispers as well, face so close to Kris's, as a vibrant smile spreads on his face.

“Yeah. Just like we wanted.”

They continue to hold each other as they had through the years, watching the morning pass by, and growing old together as they had done over the years.

 

 

 

 

- oh they're so sweet :)