one out of two

i know you wanna be unholy with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She rolled on her bed, back and fort for the nth time, deep in her own thoughts after jiwon brought her a news that has been bothering her for the last 2 hours. She didn't expect everyone to free their schedule and attend hayoung's birthday which will be celebrated tomorrow. It's not that she hate the idea of their whole circle of friends getting together again, after a long time of being busy with college but for some unknown reason, the thought of it is unsettling.

 

Or was she just fooling herself trying to deny and refusing to acknowledge the possible reasons of what's bothering her?

 

Shaking her head in hopes to get rid of the voices inside, she let out a loud groan and a frustrated kick at nothing in particular, having the air at the recieving end of it. She's annoyed is an understatement.

 

Close to 9 pm, chaeyoung found herself running breathless and out of time heading to the near stores hoping she could find a few of them still open. It was stupid of her to waste the rest of her day worrying over something she has to deal with anyways.

 

After bumping every person that blocked her way and a hundred apologies she had to say to avoid getting called disrespectful and rude, she finally arrived on her destination with a right hand supporting her knees and her left clutching her chest. She eyed the store and fixed her composure before she decided to set a foot inside and get it done as her body was starting to betray her.

 

The warmness inside is what greeted chaeyoung, which made her realize of how deadly cold it was outside but she was too occupied to even notice her surroundings. Standing still on her feet, she scanned the whole area as she cursed her self again for not thinking beforehand to what birthday present she should buy.

 

"How stupid i could even get? All for that goddamn phone call?" She frustratedly whispered to no one but herself or could be at the adorable stuff infront of her.

 

"I think wearing a thin clothed longsleeve is the most stupid thing you did today.." A high pitched voice that came from behind her said flatly, interrupting her from her own little world and from choosing something nice she could buy, "Well at least it is the most stupid, for me.." the voice continued. The familiarity of it hit her, she knows it a little to well and to whom it belonged to deny the reality she has to face behind her. As if her whole system has its own way of reacting around the girl, breathing suddenly became the hardest thing to do.

 

Not wanting to waste more time, chaeyoung turned her head to look behind and confirm who it was. She saw a tiny blonde with her arms crossed and a raised eyebrow was looking directly at chaeyoung as if she's about to bore a hole for doing something that the blonde does not approve.

 

The beauty displayed infront of her caught chaeyoung off guard, in her defense shes not being gay and that everyone would definitely react the same way if a chic lee nakyung wearing all black though layered with thick clothing and could still pull it off effortlessly, stands face to face with them. She snapped back from her 'not so gay little thoughts' when she saw the blonde's smirk making its way on her face.

 

"Love what you're seeing right now?" Nakyung asked in her teasing voice, running her right hand through her blonde hair. 

 

Chaeyoung smiled sweetly in response, "Yup love the view so much" From checking nakyung out earlier, she switched her eyes' focus at the banana styled stuff behind the girl and made her way towards it, not failing to shoo the blonde away for blocking her path, "Because i finally have a perfect gift for hayoung. She will definitely love this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter