of little notes and pouty lips

of little notes and pouty lips
Please log in to read the full chapter

Day 10: Kitchen

 

 

 

 

Dear Love,

 

 

I know you're a little upset with me despite allowing me to go. I know you, babie ;)

 


It's not like you're hiding it anyway, but the way you just lie limp in my arms when we slept, you're own limbs wrapped around your shoulders even with me hugging you from behind or the multiple sighs you let out before we feel asleep. Also, that pout that you'd hid whenever I'd try peaking from behind.

 


You know, you can scold me, berate me, tell me not to go. It was an impromptu plan afterall, that came out of nowhere. 

 


But you didn't. 

 


And I love you for that.

 


So, even when your heart feels heavy as you nod your head and helped me packed, you still let me go. I felt it in your kisses too. The unspoken 'I will miss you' and 'Comeback, be safe, I love you' and also, the hidden warning from the love bite you left. I was so close in telling you I won't go but you patted my cheek and told me 'You're friends needs you, love'.

 


You're awesome, love. And amazing and beautiful and adorable and mine and mine and mine --

 


Sorry. I got a little too carried away there.

 


I know you didn't wanna see me go, so, you just kept your eyes shut and let me kiss you. You're so cute, babie.

 


I'll be back in three days.

 


I made these sweet little nothing's for you to remind you that I'm just as sweet as these tiny carrot cakes.

 


I love you, babie <3

 

 

PS.
Don't eat all these in one sitting, love! As much as I love you in your puffy cheeks and bloated glory, I don't want you to feel conscious you'd rather not kiss me when I get back. Please?

 

 


"Tss, you tell me this yet you'd get your kisses anyway. It's not like I can stop you," Joohyun grumbled and pouted, playing with the dog-eared paper in her hands.

 


It's been three days now. 

 


Seungwan's gonna be back sometime later. She just doesn't know, she frowned, it's been three days since Seungwan left, leaving her with two dozen mini carrot cakes and a letter. Seungwan already told her there'll be no signal in the camping ground and she's been worrying since day 1.

 


Joohyun sighed as she sat on the kitchen barstool, she already emptied the cake container. Like Seungwan said in the letter, she kept her end, so for every single time she'd miss Seungwan she'd eat one carrot cake.

 


But her longing was never cured. On the first day, she almost finished the first dozen. 

 


That's when it hit her, Seungwan was so heavily ingrained in her everyday life that eve

Please log in to read the full chapter