The Perfect Date

The Perfect Date - Changlix

Felix, a seraphic youth with a man's voice and jaw, stood alone on the beach, gazing over the turquoise water with his sincere coffee windows to his soul. His coral hair rustled lightly in the ocean breeze. He smiled to himself with anticipation, resting his cheek against one hand as he adjusted his black, circular glasses.

 

He wore a patel yellow shirt that left his tawny arms bare and a tight raven miniskirt showed the shape of his hips and the russet tone of his legs. His roseate strands brushed against his earlobes, complementing his unblemished henna visage. An elaborate tattoo s its way around his visible skin. A prominent scar stood out on his sorrel skin.

 

His thoughts wandered to his days in Changbin's company. It must have been fate in mortal form that brought them together. He knew from the moment he laid eyes on him that they were meant to be. From then on, they were inseparable. They shared every part of their life with each other. That was how it was to this very day.

 

"Felix," Changbin said simply with an admiring look-over and a smile on his face. His cinnamon spheres complimented his dusky locks, brushing against his ears, belying his sincere heart. He was dressed in his usual everyday clothes. His healthily color-touched alabaster body rippled with muscle. An elaborate tattoo s its way around his visible skin.

 

"Oh, Binnie! You came!" Felix said breathlessly, reaching out to take him into an embrace. Changbin laughed and put his arms about him, holding him as they turned about once on the sand with their momentum. With that, they began to walk along the beach.

 

To their surprise, Felix was the first to speak. "I-I've never really... had anything like this." He clung a little tighter to Changbin's soft hand, resting his head against Changbin's sturdy, muscular arm.

 

"Never?" he asked.

 

"Oh, never," he said breathlessly. "You are my first true love."

 

"I love you," he replied, landing a peck on his soft roseate hair.

 

"I love you too."

 

They strolled together for a few moments, the beautiful clear aquamarine sky decorated with only a few hints of loamy clouds. The sun struck Felix's strands in a rouge halo about his face.

 

Changbin looked at him admiringly. "You're beautiful," he told him. Felix blushed.

 

"W-Why do you say that...?" he stuttered, still recovering from Changbin's compliment.

 

"Because it's the truth." Changbin placed his hand around Felix, drawing him nearer. "Not only that," he continued. "You're talented as well. We couldn't have saved the world without you."

 

"I caused a lot of trouble for you," he mumbled. "You were really the one who did all those amazing things. And you're so strong..." His eyes wandered over Changbin's face, his angelic depths, his cinereal mane. "... And handsome. I'm so lucky to have met you."

 

"It must have been destiny." He gave him an assuring squeeze. "But I never want you in that kind of danger again."

 

"As long as you're by my side," he whispered, letting Changbin draw him into an embrace, "nothing bad will happen to me."

 

"I swear it," Changbin affirmed.

 

"Nothing..." he whispered, his hand seeking out Changbin's soft ones.

 

While they walked down the beach, they spotted a natural alcove in the cliff bordering the beach.

 

"Oh! Is that..." Felix began.

 

Changbin pressed a finger to Felix's lips and said, "Yeah. Shh. Come on."

 

The natural alcove was covered in creeping vines with leaves and tiny flowers. The sound of the ocean echoed all around them, and tiny crabs burrowed into the sand at their approach.

 

"It's beautiful, Binnie."

 

"I know," Changbin murmured as Changbin closed the distance between them. "So are you."

 

Changbin's lips were soft against his, and so too were his hands. Felix was arrested by the smell of his soap, light and fragrant over his clean skin.

 

When Felix surfaced for air, he whispered, "Oh, Binnie..."

 

It was some time before they left the alcove.

 

"Look... it's the sunset."

 

Felix lifted his head at Changbin's words to behold the dying sun's tangerine radiance. "How beautiful."

 

After a moment of silence, Changbin asked, "Do you think we'll be together forever?"

 

"I think we'll be forever," Felix murmured in response.

 

Changbin kissed his head. "Then as long as you and I will it to be, it will be. Even forever."

 

Felix sighed with contentment and brought Changbin closer. He gazed at the beautiful aureate rays of the falling sun, thinking about everything that had transpired on this day and all that would pass between them.

 

"I love you, Changbin."

 

"I love you too, Felix."

 

Their lips met, and coral strands met slate ones, aflame in the dying light. The sand was their witness and the rumbling ocean their approving audience, and Changbin, his eternally faithful lover. Felix thought to himself that nothing could be more perfect in the world.

 

Written By Ren (Llama_Jinnie).

Thank You.