PLAY

The Love Gamers

It was 2.15 PM and every students in SIS were busy playing and joking in their class, but different story for 12 grade students they were busy to prepare university enrollment. some of them were in study group or attend private courses. Not to mention Hye Sung, Jennie, Krystal and Seulgi, they were also busy to prepare for university enrollment.

If you think they were like party girl squad kinda like that, you're wrong... and totally wrong.

Hye Sung was smart girl with a lot of achivements inside or outside the school. She planned to study at Seoul Nation Univeristy major in Business Management while Jennie and Seulgi planned to study at school of art & design in Korea University while Krystal wanted to study at school of media & communication in Korea University.

"excuse Me Miss, these all the food that Mr. Woo asked to delivery to you" said one of servers

"huh?"

"Mr. Woo told us to deliver the food for you and your friends.. and here the message from Mr. Woo" told Hotel Manager

"oh thank you, you can put those there"

She opened the card and read it.

"Do not try to escape tonight or I will burn your basecamp, Sincerely Mr. Woo"

"huh really? is he insane?" she chuckeled

"what's wrong?" Seulgi said

"ah this oppa threat me to burn this basecamp if I'm not showing tonight"

"Hello my girls" Kai exclaimed as he entered the basecampt with 2 big Dior shopping bag

just like typicall when Kai visited them in Basecamp Krystal and Jennie face were expresionless. it was because they really know Kai so well. and not to forget  both of them were Kai exes. 

"This what you want my ladies" Kai joked to Hye Sung and gave a Dior shopping bag to Hye Sung and one to Seulgi

"Seulgi don't take it, it is poison" Teased Krystal

"please wash your hand with alcohol, there could be lot of Kai's virus" added Jennie

Hye Sung chuckeld to hear her friends joke about Kai while looking for her shopping bag. It was couture dress for tonight's party and for the other bag it was Seulgi's saddle bag. She asked Kai to picked it up and brought it to their basecamp. it was full-length salmon evening dress from Dior.

"where is Johnny?" Krystal asked Kai

"I'm hurt Jung Soojong" teased Kai and She made expresionless face

"seriously Kai?"

"are you hitting on him?"

"he is with Chanyeol oppa at Starbucks" Snapped Jennie and smirked to Kai

"YA!" he yelled

and the rest of their afternoon filled with yelled and joke to each other. Chanyeol and Johnny also joined with them and brought coffee to them.

 

Night came really fast and journalists already gathered to take lot of photos in mid of cold night. one by one the celebrities, CEOs from other company, and important people came to Samsung Global Scholarship Party. And it was Samsung heiress time to shine. She came out elegantly from Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 and made the journalists awe with her beauty. She entered the ballroom and greated the guests politely.

"you really afraid that I'll burn your lovely basecamp?" teased Do Hwan

"nah, I know you wont do that because you love me too much"

"let's meet your parents" said Do Hwan

"no, I came here not because of them and by the way they are too busy to talk to me" she said while looking at her parents whose weren't aware that she already came. Then Do Hwan escorted her to their table so she could relax and enjoy the party. 

"be careful with the dessert" he warned her because of her allergic to Chocolate

"yes grandpa" she chuckled

"Hi Beautiful" greated a guy from the back of her seat then kissed her cheek.

"huh?" she suprised as she turned around.