Day 1

That's On My Mind

"!"

 

She was gripping the wheel, her knuckles all turning white from the preassure she's forcing,  her breathing was not normal and she was trembling, Seulgi didn't know what to do, not after she heard that her wife went missing. 

 

That's right, Mrs. Kang Seungwan is missing and her wife right now is speeding on a freeway, wanting to go home... or maybe not... why? because she can't face the reality that her wife is gone, no note, no text, no call, no.. nothing, just like that...gone, like a snap, like a bubble you pop in the air...poof!

 

Seulgi parked and went down from her pickup car. She glanced at her house looking empty, lifeless. She knew right then, the pain ... the pain she was gonna face. 

 

 She was greeted by some police officer named Park Sooyoung and her wife's bestfriend, Kim Yerim, who were waiting for her to arrive home and investigate the situation.

 

"Good Morning Mrs Kang, my name's Officer Sooyoung" reaching her hand to Seulgi,

 

 Seulgi took a deep breath before taking the hand of the police. "Good morning officer" 

 

"Unnie, have you heard from Seungwan unnie, she's not responding to my calls." Yerim was worriedly asking the wife of her bestfriend. Her wife and Yerim were close to sisters, they get along very well that's why she was known for Seungwan's walking diary.  

was 

"No, she hasn't called me yet, I left her messeges but no answers, I also tried calling her but nothing. She said she was gonna be with you the whole day." Seulgi was on the verge of crying, her eyes were tired from driving early in the morning and now this has happened, it's all hard for her to process the ing situation.

 

"Where was the last time you saw her Mrs Kang?"

As expected, of course, this question will be asked by the officer

"Here, in our house."

"When was the last time you saw her?"

"l-l-last night, before I left for work."

Last Night,  literally the last night. The last night she was with wendy, the last night they talked, the last night they had .

"May we search your house?"

"Of course, Officer Sooyoung"