WEDDING.

I DO : A JINJOO FANFICTION

AHN YUJIN. Everyone's eyes are on you, walking along the aisle wearing that gorgeous white dress of yours while I was standing at the end of it, waiting for your hands to be passed unto mine as we say our vows infront of him. I can clearly remember how we met five years ago, you thought that I was cheating on the class you were assigned to look after and you didn't knew that I was writing you a love letter. You were my senior and in simple ways you helped me. I remember that I was not that eager to study until I saw you at the library. I thought that "God, she must be the right one." You had that around you and so I usually go to the library to see you every break. At first I was just trying to stole a quick glance unto you but eventually I started studying. I thought that studying isn't that bad after all and eventually I started getting honors. When I got home with a medal in hand, my mom touched my forehead to check if I wasn't sick. I smiled unto mom as I tell her abour you. "Mom, I met this girl at the library and ever since I started to give studying some thought. Whenever I get stressed over the pile of books infront of me, I would look at the table opposite of mine and I would be recharged again. It goes on for months but I haven't spoken a word to her." 

 

 

 

Mom and I have been talking about you every now and then until that one time, I saw you enter our class and introduced yourself. "Hello everyone~ My name's Kim Minju of the Psychology Department. Since Ms. Kim won't be able to meet you for the mean time, I was assigned to look after you all. I hope we can all get along for the rest of the week." I smiled upon hearing your voice. You sounded like a lullaby that I would want to listen upon sleeping at night. The class then had to take the exam at the end of the week, I finished way too early and had thought of writing you a letter when you called me. "Ms. Ahn, what are you doing?" I couldn't utter a word, it felt like I was in some sort of spell that I couldn't utter a word nor do I have the strength to move. The class then was dismissed only to be told to stay back for awhile. "Ms. Ahn you know that we would be conducting an exam yet you have an excess paper around you. Do you mind if I see it?" I blushed and looked at the ground when you picked up the piece of the paper I was working on. 'Dear Ms. Kim, You may not know who I am and where we have met but after all those silent months I managed to study harder and to be on the honors because of you. I like you a lot..' It was not finished for you called me and when I looked up to you, you were blushing really hard. I quickly fished up my bag and had ran away before you could even utter a word back. 

 

 

 

I stopped going to the library but instead I borrow books and take it at home for I was afraid to see you. I told mom to packed me lunch and snacks for I don't want to accidentally bumped into you and most importantly I don't want to see you after what happened. But me being so damn lucky, you have been assigned in our class again. I sitted at the very back part of the class and when the bell started ringing, I quickly fixed my things when I was stopped by a hand. You held my hand and dragged me outside towards I don't know where. I was just looking at the floor the whole time when you started speaking up. "Ahn Yujin-ssi.." That caught me off guard and so my eyes locked with yours. I don't know where I mustered up my courage and confessed. "Kim Minju, I like you a lot. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the perfect one. Can I court you?" I bowed down a little upon realizing what I just said when seconds later on I heard your small laugh. I looked up to you only to be hugged. "I was thinking about that thing ever since that day and you just wouldn't come out of my head. I remembered seeing you at the library, the table across mine, it was you who red books the other way around. It was you whom had piles of book infront od you and for the past few weeks that seat has been emptied." I smiled and hugged her back. "I like you a lot, unnie. Will you go out with me?" Upon hearing those three letters, I couldn't describe how I was feeling that time. You eventually said, "Yes."

 

 

 

Time flew by fast, you graduated a year ahead of me and on your graduation me and my parents attended it. They knew we were dating at that time and so our families took the dinner together. It was that moment we knew it would be lasting for years. We celebrate years together and up until now our dreams would take place. In this sacred place where everybody would hear our vows. I was snapped back to reality when I heard your father's voice. "Yujinie.. please take care of my daughter." I smiled before giving an answer back. "I will treat her as my princess as much as you do too, Dad." And before your hands could ever be passed unto mine gunshots were heard all over the place. I felt that my whole world was collapsing right in front of my eyes. Minju had fallen back into my arms with our bodies filled with red stains. Our love story has ended way too early and as we lay down in front of the altar we closed our eyes wishing that as I open them, I would see you do too.