Part One

Think about it later...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I first thought of making this a one-shot but now i changed my mind and i will put it into more chapters. 

Hope you will enjoy it. 

_____________________________________________

Minnie grew up in a world full of monsters, vampires, witches, angels, demons and humans. Being a witch herself, she knew everything about the mythical creatures she grew up with. Her bestfriends were all kind of creatures. Miyeon was an angel, Yuqi was a vampire, Soyeon was a demon and Soojin was a devil. 

Through Miyeon she got to know the love if her life, an angel named Shuhua. She was a high born angel, which means that her family were pure blood angels. There were two kinds of angels actually. The pure bloods, angels that were born as angels and human turned angels, pure souls that became angels after their death. 

Miyeon was a mixed blood. Her father was a pure blood and her mother was a human before. She wasn't a high born but since her father was from a pure blood line she had connections to the high society of heaven. Which is why she got to know Shuhua in the first place.

Minnie didn't know how she ended up dating such a beautiful girl, it just happened. They met at a party Miyeon was hosting. She remembered it as if it happend yesterday.

She was standing near the bar ordering a drink when she felt someone standing beside her. When she got her drink she turned her head towards that said person. She choked on her drink when she saw her face and started to cough like crazy. "Oh my god, are you ok?", the girl asked and pat her back. The voice was so beautiful, it was like music to her ears. 

"Yeah, don't worry. I am good.", Minnie said, took a deep breath and smiled at the unknown girl. The girls returned the smile and held her hand infront on Minnie. "I am glad to hear that, i am Shuhua and you are...?" Minnie looked down and then back into Shuhua's eyes.

She took her hand and shook it. She could swear she felt a spark when she touched her hand. "I am Minnie. Nice to meet you!" And that was the start of everything. The two of them hangout for the rest of the evening, exchanged numbers and kept in contact.

After a few month of being friends, Minnie was the first one to confess her feelings to the younger girl. She didn't know how but somehow the angel made its way into her heart easily. Shuhua of course felt the same way towards her but hesitated at first. Being born as a high blood into a kind of royal family of angels, it wasn't easy for Shuhua to actually date someone. Her family didn't want her to date another species so the bloodline will be secured. But after some talking Shuhua agreed to date her in secret, of course Minnie's friends knew about it but no one outside their group of friends. 

The dates were still beautiful no matter what. Everyone who didn't know thought they were just freinds because they only showed affection towards each other behind closed doors. The relationship lasted two years until that one day everything changed.

"We can't be together anymore...", Shuhua said and Minnie couldn't believe what she just heard. "What are you saying babe....?", she asked with a small laugh, not believing it was real. "We need to break up. I am going to be married in two month.", Shuhua said and whiped Minnie's tears that she didn't knew were already running. "Don't you love me anymore?", Minnie asked. Shuhua couldn't answer and kept quite. They looked into each other's eyes and with that Minnie's question was already anwered. "I need to go now..." And with that Shuhua got up and just left Minnie's house.

Minnie sank to the ground, tears streaming down her face. She just couldn't believe what just happened. After two freaking years, the love of her life decided to just leave her to marry someone else. After some crying she got up and went to the bar near her kitchen. She just wanted to feel numb, to not feel anything. Grabbing a few bottles, she made her way to her living room to sit on the floor infront of her couch. She opened the first bottle and just chucked it down. She didn't care how she would feel the next morning, nothing mattered anymore.

After an hour she drunk called her friend Soyeon and told her everything. Soyeon being a good friend teleported herself right into Minnie's living room and pulled her into a tight hug. She told her that everything is going to be ok and that she should stop drinking now. Minnie cried so much that night that she passed out in Soyeons arms. It was mostly because of the alcohol but maybe it was becaus of her broken heart as well.

Soyeon sighed, seeing her friend like that. The only good thing was that being a demon has its good sides. She didn't need to carry Minnie into her bedroom she just teleported herself again with Minnie in her arms and tucked her into bed.

Sadly this became a routine for them. Minnie getting drunk and called one of her friends. Over and over and over again. 

Miyeon, Soojin, Yuqi and Soyeon had enough. This was getting out of hands, they needed to do something about it.

They all went to Minnie's house to talk to her, surprising her when they just appeared infront of her. "What are you guys doing here?!", she said and put her hand over her heart. "I almost got a heart attack!"

"We need to talk.", Soyeon said. She took Minnie's hands and lead her to the living room. "Sit."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter