Chapter One

Innocence- Wonha-Book one of six

A/N: Hi there! So I haven't updated in a while because exams but I will try and update at least on chapter daily. To make up for my lack of chapters I will update 2 today! Love you all! Also please note that Wonha and Yoonmin will be the "main" couples of this story, but all couples will have development! -Jia

"So-Jung Unnie!" Eunbi called, the girls short legs causing her to sprint in hopes of catching up.

"What." So-Jung replied coldly.

"Nice to see you too. My mom told me to remind you about dinner tonight," Eunbi cutely said with a smile on her lovely face.

So-Jung simply nodded and tried to ignore how pretty the younger girl looked today. She put on a little more makeup than usual and styled her hair with a headband.

She looked like a princess. Absolutely stunning.

She had these large doe eyes, a cute little nose and the softest looking lips.

So-jung had to look away. She took a breath.

"I'll be there. If that's all then I'll go first," So-Jung said before attempting to make an escape, but a small hand grabbed her wrist.

"What now?" She snapped, more out of frustration for her situation then frustration and the girl.

"Unnie... are you angry with me?" Eunbi asked softly.

"W-what? N—"

"You never spend time with me, you ignore my texts...my calls...,"Eunbi quietly complained, "Whatever I did, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. Unnie... Please—don't hate me anymore," She said clearly trying to hold back tears.

"I care very much about our friendship." Eunbi choked out, a tear escaping her large eyes.

"Eunbi, hey.."

The girl giggled and sniffed dabbing at her eyes.

"Wow. I'm dramatic aren't I?" She said as she bowed, "My apologies."

She rode and forced a smile.

"I'll see you at dinner sunbae."