Your answer

[MinShua] Your Answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hong Joshua!" A loud shout can be heard from the hallway. Seventeen just finished their personal live chat with their lovely fans, and Joshua seemed to have done something that pissed Mingyu off.

 

"Yes, my lovely boyfriend?" Joshua giggled from his room as he heard the other footsteps towards the door. He had changed into some more comfortable outfit now, the beret was put back into the closet because no one would see his new hair color. He was laughing at the funny tweets on Twitter made by Carats, and the members have been making fun with Mingyu's selca recently (the weird yet still cute selfie). And he expected to see an upset (but adorable) Mingyu to jump on him any second. And there we have it.

 

Finally. Joshua just gave Mingyu a warm kitty smile as Mingyu kicked the door open (not down thank God). Mingyu smiled back before running towards the bed to tackle down Joshua. The American boy quickly ducked under the white blanket after throwing his phone down to the carpet floor (his phone is his second top priority). 

 

Mingyu was quick enough to hold down the blanket, successful trapping his boyfriend under the white sheet.

 

"Yah! Stop!! Let me go!!" Joshua screamed and laughed as Mingyu started tickling him under the blanket. 

 

Mingyu continued to torture the elder as he was begging to stop, his voice out of breath and slightly hoarse. Mingyu finally lifted the blanket up, revealing a breathless and flustered Joshua.

 

And there again, that adorable and silly smile from his most beloved angel. His red, glossy kitty lips and beautiful pearly teeth behind them. His eyes glowed and seemed to sparkle little stars in the Milky Way. Those stars were tiny yet so beautiful for the human eyes to see.

 

"What are you staring at?"

 

"Hmm? You?" Mingyu replied bluntly, successfully making Joshua laughed as his face flushed a color of red. 

 

Right as the words left his mouth, Mingyu dipped down for a soft kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter