dreams

fulfill our dreams for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are your dreams in life, Saku-chan?” The feather asks the flower, sitting beside her as she grabs her water bottle from where she placed it. The flower ponders about the question, breathing normally as she takes her time to think knowing that the feather will never push her to answer something so quick.

“What is my dream?” The flower finds herself asking herself.

 A picture of the feather pops into her mind. A happy, smiling feather on a stage with other 11 members, the feather hugging the flower from behind.

“I’m not quite sure yet but,” The flower faces the feather, and wonders how the feather can still look amazing and perfect in her eyes despite the bad words and advice her other co-trainees told her about the feather.

“She’s not even that pretty.” The flower heard a co-trainee say when she was using the bathroom. “She just knows how to use her body when it comes to dancing. That’s the only thing that’s keeping her in this goddamn show.” The flower tried not to let the anger burst that might make her do stupid things, instead, she pulled herself together and made herself stay quiet in the cubicle she was using until the trainee left with her other friends.

Their words hurt her, and to think that it wasn’t even meant for her, the flower couldn’t fathom what the feather would feel if she ever heard of those words being said to her.

“it probably would be getting out of this show successfully. With you.” The flower hides her face so that there’s no way the feather would see her blushing face, and by doing so, she doesn’t see the defeated smile gracing the feather’s face. The feather scoots closer towards the flower, wrapping her arm around the flower’s waist, resting her chin on the flower’s left shoulder. “Let’s just do our best, okay?”

Sakura holds on to her chair tightly, her place was too high. It’s not like she didn’t like the 2nd place, she does. A lot. But she would’ve preferred if it was a little lower, just to let her see her friend still standing away from where she was. Sakura has bad eyesight, and it sometimes hinders her from doing the things she loves. Without her eyeglasses, and not accurate contact lenses, she can only see Chaeyeon’s blurred figure standing there on the platform, her hands clenched together. Sakura doesn’t like it when she sees her friends getting nervous, especially Chaeyeon. The show is currently having its break and Sakura just wants to bolt to where Chaeyeon is and hug her and tell her that they’ll do it, they’ll debut together and fulfill their dreams together.

“Hey.” The flower greets the feather. The feather is currently taking her rest in her bunk, lying silently on her bed, a towel covering her face. The flower gets sad when the feather doesn’t respond, silently climbing and placing herself on the feather’s bed, a hand softly landing on the feather’s leg.

“I don’t think I can do it.” The flower depletes when she hears the words leaving the feather’s lips. She heard about what happened to the feather and the I Am team and she quickly rushed to where the feather was, and she knew exactly that she would find the feather here. In her bunk. Alone.

“Don’t say that.” The feather’s hand moves and takes off the towel on her face, revealing her visibly swollen eyes and red face. She sits up and sighs, turning to look at the flower with a broken smile. “It’s okay. I’m all right.” The flower knew better than to believe the feather’s words.

“A special person once told me that it’s okay not to be fine sometimes. You don’t have to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter