Runaway.

I Am The BTS Maid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

I hurriedly packed my things avoiding to create loud noise as I planned to runaway from my parents. Please don't think that I've been a bad daughter to them, I just want to do something extra ordinary things and they just don't let me do it.  I dreamed to become a KPOP idol but my parents won't let me. They just wanted me to handle their business and I don't like the idea of running it.

 

I can't take it, that's why I'm planning to escape. Thankfully, I booked a flight ahead of time going to Korea and the flight would be in a couple of hours now. I only have some time left so I need to move quick. 

 

Ding. A ring from my phone, as I reach it and saw my best friend's text to me

 

"Lisa, you good?" as the text message pops on my screen. 

 

"Yeah, just give me 5 more minutes" I replied and get back to my things so I can finish. After two or three minutes I finished packing. 

 

"All set" I said as I place the last thing I need to bring. I just need to bring some clothes with me. I settled all the things I need before going to Korea so I don't need to bring much. I hurriedly went down without making some noise . I reach the back door where my childhood friend Bambam was waiting for me. I ran to his car and gets in.

 

"Lalice, do you really have to do this?" he asked as I sat on the shotgun seat of his car.

 

"Yes, I have to do this. Just this one, I really want to try something in my life without my parents controlling me and telling me what should I do" I answered and look to his side.

 

"Bam,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter