you're not drunk

1 and...2?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena looked around nervously, clutching the strap of her bag as she walked towards the big mansion with brown gates, Jo written on both sides. Yena stopped, trying to gather her courage before she knocked, but before she could lift her shaking fist, a deep voice rattled her.

"Who is it?" A man's voice asked.

"Uh, I'm C-Choi Yena. A friend of Yuri's." Yena cursed in her head after she stuttered.

The voice didn't answer, but the gates jerked and opened. Yena walked in and looked around, amazed with the big front yard full of flowers and plants and a pathway leading towards the house.

She shook the anxiety out of her body, then knocked on the door. Yuri opened the door, with brown hair, its tips colored purple. Yena's breath stopped in and she swear she forgot how to breath. Yuri stood before her, gorgeous and hot as ever, wearing a very short dark halter dress that ends just above her thighs. She heard a cough and she looked up, seeing Yuri smirking at her. "H-Hi Yuri."

"Can I come in? I really need to tell you something." Yena actually didn't know how she got there. All she can remember was the talk she had with Chaeyeon over the phone about her feelings for Yuri, her taking Chaeyeon's advice and then she was on the bus to Busan to go see Yuri and now she's here.

In Yuri's house.

Where Yuri grew up.

Where Yuri built herself.

Where Yuri spent almost all her life.

"You coming?" Yuri's voice rang, breaking her out of her thoughts. The younger girl was already seated on the couch not far from the door, a grin etched on her face. Yena took light small steps, afraid that if she walked fast enough, the ground would eat her and she would wake up back in Seoul, in her apartment.

Yena sat on the same couch Yuri was sitting, not too near but not too far from the younger girl. She fiddled with her fingers as Yuri stared at her, waiting for the duck to speak up.

"I really don't know how I got here, I just...a friend of mine gave me an advice and I wanted to follow it." Yena swallowed nervously, her nerves were completely shot.

"Advice about what?" Yuri asked innocently, looking completely oblivious from the other side of the couch.

"Something...uh...that concerns me...and you." Yuri only lifted her eyebrows.

"C-Can we take a walk? I think I would really feel better if we're somewhere else and honestly? I'm really nervous and I don't want to puke all over your very gorgeous floor. Or couch." Yuri nodded, standing up and walking towards the door with Yena in tow. "l'm thinking of the lake not too far from here. Come." Yuri walked with Yena beside her, keeping her eyes on the road ahead while waiting for Yena to speak up. She wouldn't force the older girl to talk, even if she was curious that the topic of their conversation would be about Yena...and her.

Yena wanted to speak, she wanted to finish whatever trouble she put herself into when she got in that bus. But Yuri's here. And Yuri's not just anybody. Yuri's...Yuri. She's the first ever IZ*ONE member that cared for Yena besides from Chaeyeon. She's THE girl with light brown eyes, she's THE girl who showed Yena what it feels like to be able to finally show your true self, heck she's THE girl who threw herself on a bear and ran all the way to the next town with the bear chasing her just to save her overbearing member from being eaten of said bear while hanging on a branch of a tree. Yuri's THE girl for her.

"All those years of being in a girl group, I thought that the problem why I wasn't in a relationship was because I was too picky to be in a relationship. I thought that I wanted someone who would make my parents smile at me and tell me that I picked the right one. I found out that I was wrong. I was so wrong all along." Yena exhaled deeply, putting all her courage in whatever sense that was left of her and she grabbed Yuri's h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter