Part 2

Masochist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun's POV

 

I met Seungwan on 8th grade. I was a transferee and she was assigned to tour me around the campus. She was so charming and sweet.

We eventually became friends. 

 

 

I slowly got to know Seungwan and found out that her sweetness was inborn. She's also a great person. A good-natured person.

 

I remember that one time while we were eating inside McDonald's. We were sitting beside the windows. There was this kid outside, he looks like he hasn't eaten or showered for days. He was just looking at the food on our table. 

Seungwan knocked on the window and that got his attention. He realized that we were looking at him and he felt embarrassed. He looked at Seungwan and just gave her a shy smile. Seungwan smiled back at the kid. That sweet smile of her.

She looked at me and said, "Can we invite him here, Rene?" 

Rene, she calls me that. Irene is my second name. And she wants to be the only one who calls me that.

"Of course, Wannie. Let's invite the kid. He looks hungry." I answered. 

She went outside and called the kid. When they got inside, she let the kid sit beside her.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked the kid.

The kid blushed and pointed at the chicken joy on Seungwan's plate. "Chicken joy it is! Do you want to eat spaghetti?" She asked enthusiastically to the kid. The kid just nodded.

 

 

 

 

Another thing that I found out about her is her greasiness. She gets corny at times but it always makes me smile. 

One thing that I like about Seungwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter