FINAL

14th February

14th February | Jinjoo AU

 

An Yujin is always waiting for today.

 

14th February… All day in school will be full of flowers, stickers, chocolates and teddy bears. Someone's shirt can’t see the original color.

But a thing that Yujin didn’t wait for is today also a graduation ceremony day for her last year seniors. Last day she will see her seniors in school and she will grow up instead of them.

Tall girl carries a red roses bouquet with her. Smile to everyone she walks past to go to her sister’s classroom.

 

An unique yellow uniform, when it stays together it is hard to tell those who wear it one by one. Yujin tries to sneak a person in class until she’s found a person she's looking for.

 

You’re beautiful today..

 

She thinks and smiles. Wait for her sister, who laughs and takes pictures with her friends.

 

Your smile is the best thing in my life…

 

“Why are you standing and smiling here?” A sweet voice loud near her right ear. Yujin flinched before turning to a voice she heard. From shocked turn to smile when she saw her senior laugh at her with eyes closed.

“Minjoo? Why don't you tell me that you’re here?”

“I saw some girl looking for me like a puppy looks for their owner. I took a picture of you too.” Not just say, Minjoo shows Yujin’s picture too.

“Hey! Delete it!”

“No, it’s cute.” Minjoo said and kept her phone in the pocket. “And you bring a bouquet for whom? My friend? who? Want me to call her?”

“I don’t know any of your friends. This is my gift for you.” Yujin hands flowers to her. Minjoo smiling then recieved.

“Thank you, you’re cute again~” Yujin looks at her senior, who is in a happy mood. She’s hesitant to tell something to Minjoo.

I like you. I like you. I like you.

 

Minjoo. I have a feeling for you.

 

“Minjoo” “Kim Minjoo”

 

Two voices can be heard at the same time. Both Yujin and Minjoo turn to another voice that is louder from behind.

A small girl walking to her senior. She smiles at Minjoo and hugs her in front of Yujin, who has a confused face.

“You said that you are busy isn’t it?”

Minjoo said to a girl who was hugging her. Yujin turned to another way. Move the body a bit far from both of the girls.

“Your graduation day. How can I not come? I promised you right?”

Promise?

 

“And who gave you flowers? your girlfriend? She knows your favorite flower.” She looks at Minjoo’s flowers and teases her younger sister.

“Nah. I don’t have a girlfriend. Yujin gave it to me- Eh?” Minjoo turns to a way that a tall girl stands before. But Yujin is not here.

“Maybe she thought that I was your girlfriend. I saw her face look so sad. Jealous?”

“KIM CHAEWON!” Chaewon laughs when she can sister. Minjoo rolled eyes.

“Why don’t you come to her? Maybe she’s walking somewhere else.”

 

****

 

Kim Minjoo walks out the building. Looking for Yujin, who disappeared for a while. Because her sister like Kim Chaewon is suddenly coming. She also made Yujin think that she is her girlfriend.

She looks like she wants to say something. 

 

Minjoo sign. Then her eyes see the back of the tall girl she is looking for.

 

“Yujin-ah.” She calls it like the first  time she met Yujin in front of her classroom. A tall girl turned to her before raised eyebrows.

“Why are you alone here?” Minjoo asks while sitting beside her.”

“Um..it’s quiet.” Younger girl answered and looked straight. Minjoo looks at Yujin before turning to the same point.

“She’s my sister, Name is Kim Chaewon. Not my girlfriend.”

 

Minjoo confuse at herself.

It’s right to tolds...but why do I need to tell?

 

“You want to tell me anything?”





The question makes Yujin forget about Kim Chaewon…

 

Her heart pounded roughly again. An Yujin shivering. A sweat started to seep out.

 

“I like you.”




Kim Minjoo feels like the world stops.

 

Since a girl beside her speaks for three words. Three words that make her blank and sitting still like a stone.

 

“I like you since I’m in grade 9. When you bought cheese balls at a shop opposite our school. I registered at this school because I want to see you again. I’m in the same club as you because I want to stay near you.”

Yujin closed her eyes. Hold breath and speak out fast. Until she felt a hand tapped on her right shoulder.

“Yujin”

“Thank you for a...feeling that you have for me.”



Numbness…

 

She didn’t want to know anything more.

But why does she still stay like this….

 

“I’m not going to stop you if you like me in that way. Actually I want to say--”

“It’s late. I need to go home.” Yujin interrupts when she hears that and it can turn to something she didn’t want to hear. A tall girl stood up and walked another way but Kim Minjoo grabbed her wrist.

“Wait! I just want to say that I don’t have a girlfriend.”

Yujin can’t believe what she just heard. She turns back to the senior, who is smiling widely.

Kim Minjoo covered her face with her palm.

 

“Uh...If you like me….it’s a…”

An Yujin holding  both Minjoo’s hand. Minjoo still looks at the floor.

 

“Can I flirt with you?”

 

Yujin feels she smiles more than everyday. When Kim Minjoo nodded to her.




A/N

sorry for my bad english, anyway, thanks for reading it!