1/1

My Lovely Brat

"Chaeng, I think we need to take a break. I need some space"

"....."

"Chaeng?"

"May I know why?"

"I need some space"

"But why?"

"I just need some space"

"......."

"......."

"Ok"

Well, that went smoother than she thought. Then, why does she feel like there's something wrong? She just shrugged it off.

*****
It's Monday today, Mina got into her car and drove to university. When she arrived at the university, everyone was looking at her as usual, some were admiring her, some looking at her in jealousy.

Then a squirrel and a raccoon approached her.

"Mina, you've broken up with Chaeyoung?"

'I guess, word travels fast'

"We haven't broken up, Sana. We're just taking a break."

"But why? Everything was going great."

The Raccoon showed interest this time.

"I just need some space and some time for myself"

The bell rang, the penguin quickly waddled to class, leaving the Racoon and Squirrel behind. They both sighed, before catching up with the penguin.

*****
Upon seeing Mina, sitting next to her, Sana was confused.

"Mina, what are you doing here?"

"Eat my lunch, of course."

"But what about Chaeyoung?"

"I told you, we're taking a break, right?"

Meanwhile, the Racoon was devouring her food on the table, without paying attention to her surrounding.

"Mina, are you sure, you and Chaeyoung are only taking a break?"

"Yes, Sana. We're only taking a break"

"Your girl seems to be looking for a new prey already"

Mina looked around and sure enough. Chaeyoung was eating in the cafeteria, surrounded by a bunch of girls. They occasionally laughed and giggled, some girls fed her and it looked like the tiger was enjoying her time.

Mina wanted to choke those girls, one by one, but she was the one who told the cub that she needed some space. She couldn't just act like a jealous girlfriend now. She gritted her teeth in anger.

"I don't have appetite anymore"

"Then, can I eat your food?"

"Do whatever you want, Momo"

"Yeayy"

*****

Friday night came, Jeongyeon threw a party at a club, to celebrate her birthday. Everyone was invited, including Mina and Chaeyoung, but they didn't come together.

Mina was drinking by the bar, meanwhile Chaeyoung was dancing on the dance floor. Occasionally, some girls approached Chaeyoung and they danced so sensually. Chaeyoung even slapped one of the girls' .

Mina looked at the scene in disgust. She decided to down her drink.

*****

"Tiger, I heard you broke it off with Mina, I could do better than her."

The girl winked at Chaeyoung then bit her lip ily.

Chaeyoung honestly felt disgusted. Who does this think she is? Thinking she can be better than Mina, but she wanted to have fun, so she challenged the girl.

"Prove it then. Dance for me"

The girl started dancing sensually in front of Chaeyoung. The girl was indeed y. She rubbed her to Chaeyoung's front daringly. Chaeyoung was about to touch her . When she felt a sting on her cheek.

In front of her was Mina, who had tears streaming down her face.

"I said, we're taking a break, we're not breaking up, why are you looking for someone to replace me?"

"......."

Chaeyoung dragged Mina out.

The next thing they knew, Mina was in Chaeyoung's car, the latter was driving to who knows where.

Mina really tried to hold herself in from acting like a jealous girlfriend, but ever since word got out that Michaeng are taking a break. Chaeyoung had been flirting like crazy. At the cafeteria, at the basketball court, when she was practicing for upcoming tournament, even at class, she would be seen discreetly giggling with some girls. Now, at the club, she was touching girls' butts, and Mina was not having it.

*****
They arrived at Mina's mansion.

"Mina"

"........"

"Mina"

"........"

"Minari"

"........"

"Okay, get out of my car now!"

"You're kicking your own girlfriend out!"

"Goddamnit Mina. You can be such a brat sometimes"

"What? Then let's break up!"

"You're always like this, when you make a decision. You only think about yourself. We are in a relationship, there are the 2 of us. You should consider me too, when you make a decision. If you really want to break up, then it's up to you, it's not like you will listen to me anyway, if I refuse"

"YOU'VE NEVER LOVED ME"

Then Mina angrily got out of Chaeyoung's car, she cried her eyes out then ran inside.

Chaeyoung sighed.

*****
"She's never loved me "sniff" "sniff" "

"Why would you think like that, Mina?"

"She called me a brat"

"Well you really can be a brat sometimes"

"Sana, You!"

"......"

"My bestfriend calls me a brat too. Nobody loves me"

Mina dramatically said, while crying.

"But, like seriously though, when you make decisions sometimes Mina, you only think about yourself. I would feel frustrated too, if my girlfriend suddenly wanted to take a break from our relationship for no clear reason."

"......"

"Try to think about Chaeyoung more. You're in a relationship with her. You need to think about her too. MOMO, IF YOU'RE DONE STEALING MINA'S FOOD, COME TO MINA'S ROOM"

Then, Momo got into Mina's room.

"How do you know?"

"It's obvious, duh"

Mina just kept silent

*****
"Chaeyoung"

"What do you want?"

"So grumpy"

Chaeyoung walked faster.

"Wait"

Chaeyoung slowed down.

"Please give Mina one more chance. It's just she had been spoiled since day one, you know. Her dad is a successful doctor and her mom is a successful lawyer. She's like super rich. Plus, she's an only daughter. You can imagine, how spoiled she is, right?"

"......."

"Chaeng, please"

"I don't want to approach her. It's time she makes an effort"

Chaeyoung then walked away.

Sana sighed.

*****

"She doesn't want to make the first move, you have to make the first move"

"What? Me? Making the first move? No!"

"Oh, come on, Mina, do you really wanna let Chaeyoung go just like that?"

"....."

"Oh look, it's the tofu skinned girl. She asked Chaeyoung out, before Chaeyoung asked you out, right? What's she doing with Chaeyoung, walking together with Chaeyoung to the library."

"What? That tofu skinned girl is making a move on my girlfriend."

"Well, technically she isn't your girlfriend any-

Mina was gone in a flash.

-more"

"Well, that went well."

She happily skipped away.

*****
"Come on, Chaeng. You rejected me for Mina. Now, you and Mina aren't together anymore. We should be together"

"Lower down your voice, Dahyun."

"Chaeng"

Dahyun showed her puppy eyes.

Before Chaeyoung could say something, Mina dragged Chaeyoung out.

*****
"What do you want Mina? I have to work on a project with Dahyun"

"Pleasecomebacktome"

"What? Speak slowly"

"Pleasecomebacktome"

"Damn, Mina, what the hell are you saying?"

"PLEASE COME BACK TO ME"

"......"

"I'm sorry, Chaeng. I've been selfish, I promise to change. Please don't go to Dahyun."

Mina started tearing up. Chaeyoung pulled Mina into a hug.

"My heart belongs to you, Mina. You know that. I forgive you"

Chaeyoung whispered to Mina's ears.

And just like that Michaeng bloomed again.