Misunderstanding

The Last Days with you

Yoseob's POV

At that moment I just freaked out by Jieun's hug and the pictures with Jieun.I pushed her with all my might.What is she?a monster??A mad person?She fell on the floor quite badly.But I did not have time to help her.I had to know why she got these pics,it was 100%that it wasen't real.

"I thought you were a nice person because you are DuJun hyung's sister..but maybe I got the totally wrong idea.What kind of person are you?!As I know th world well let me tell you something...YOU SHOULD'T LIVE LIKE THIS!"Then I threw the bow with pictures and stepped on them with all my might because I really didn't wanted to look at them anymore.Then I went out.

When I was walking out of the house I bumped into DuJun Hyung"Yoseob?Why are you comming out from my house?"I really didn't wanted to answer him at that time...he made me remind Jieun.So I ignored pass him,trying to control my anger.At home I was just lying on my bed thinking about those pictures again and again."ARGH!Stop thinking about those pictures!It would just make you more angry...let's just listen to music where is my phone?"I started to search my phone.But it was no where to be found.

I searched the whole house but I couldn't find it.When I was looking under my bed,I found a box covered with dust.I don't remember putting this...When I took it out And When I saw inside...I saw letters...written from me...and to JIEUN!?

Jieun's POV

"Yoseob..."I was sitting on the floor ...remembering Yoseob how he acted to me.It was not him.Not the real him I knew.Did he forgot about me?Even his heart?I was sitting hopelessly...Then I heard DuJun Oppa's voice"Jieun-ah?"I didn't wanted to let him see my face...it was covered with tears and he would get mad and ask me who did this.I quickly lyed on my bed and pretended sleeping...but DuJun Oppa knew too much about me.

I tried not to cry...tears kept comming out of my eyes.This was the feeling when Yoseob died.Dujun Oppa slowly came next to me"Lee Jieun what happened?...and why was Yoseob here?"I froze how did he know Yoseob was here?I just ignored and tired to sleep.Then DuJun Oppa made me sit by force I tried to lay back but he was too strong"LEE JIEUN!Don't be stubord tell me why are you like this?"By his words the tears Which were in my eyes bursts out.I just hugged Oppa and cried.I just needed someone to be next to me.After crying I was tried of crying so I slowly fell asleep.When I woke up it was morning 5 o'clock.DuJun Oppa was sleeping on the floor.I just looked outside the window...it was dark blue and it was still cold in the morning.Memeories started to show up.Right in front of my house there is a small road.

Everytime Yoseob came to fetch me or bring me back home.Since then,my body started to weaken and I didn't wanted to eat anything.Just staying at home...trying to erase the memories...maybe in this world me and Yoseob was not met to be togeather.

DuJun's POV

These days after Yoseob came to our house Jieun became so weak and pale.She was a cheerful girl before he met him.What did he do to Jieun?!It really made me angry when someone breaks Jieun's heart. Fortunately today was our practise day.I had to ask Yoseob what happened,before I misunderstand and Jieun's situation goes bad to worst.At the practise room I was sitting on the chair and waiting for Yoseob. Everyone fell a sleep while waiting for Yoseob.Suddenly the door opened it was Yoseob!I quickly walked in front of him.

"Yang Yoseob can I talk to you for awhile?"He just looked at me with angry eyes and ignored.WTH."YANG YOSEOB!"There was a limit to me too first,he made Jieun heart broke and she is now in a bad condition and now be angry at me?!Then finally his mouth opened"I have nothing to talk to you,oh by the way can you give your sister some lesson?She is not well knowleged."WHAT THE F@_K.At that moment I exploded and punched him on his face.I knew what happened now.He fell to ground.I wanted to beat him up but Gikwang and hyunseng stopped me."So a punch?Well HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR SISTER IS A STAKER!"S-Staker?It doesn't make scecn Jieun can't be a stalker and she can't be heart broken so badly.Yoseob just went out angrily.I just stared at the wall for a minute and went back to home too.

At home was usual Jieun was sitting on the be and looking at the window lifelessly.I sat beside the bed"Jieun...can you please tell me why Yoseob is calling you a stalker?"Jieun just sat there like a dead person.This was really serious to me"LEE JIEUN!I had enough!If you don't answer me I am going to ask Yoseob...if he doesn't answer I might Beat him untill he answers!"At that moment Jieun froze,I guess she was worried about him.Then she slowly opened "Oppa...I can't...you won't understand"Her voice was so soft and weak."It's okay just tell Oppa what happened"Then she told me something strange"How would you feel if the one you loved suddenly forgot  you and act as if you are a stranger"What did she mean?!I didn't get the idea"Jieun what do you mean?Tell me propley"She then let out a sigh"I am the only one who was from another world..at that world Yoseob and I was happy..."Then she slowly layes on the bed and started to sleep.What did she mean?I wa at the living room thinking about the words Jieun said to me"I came from the future...Yoseob and I was happy"I was in a mess..This is so hard to solve.

*************************************

FINALLY!AFTER ALL THOSE DAYS.AN UPDATE!Sorry for my powers to make you wait and wait...sorry exams.they are still comming but I wanted to give you guys one chapie.Wait for othe chapies PEACE