Two Models and a Warrior

Freedom to be Equal

Mario POV

"Hurry up! We are going to be late!," JaeJoong yelled at Mario. Mario grumpily walked out of the shower, and put on his clothes. Stupid work, he thought. 

"Yay~ I get to be objectified again!" He said in a sarcastic voice. JaeJoong heard him, and scuffed. "YES, I'm starting so early in the morning Jae." he said. JaeJoong is his best friend, and his room mate. The two had lived together for almost 8 years now. Ever since Mario's family took Jae in. Mario made sure his skin was clean, and then he emerged from the rest room. 

"About time Sleeping beauty," Jae said in a teasing tone. Mario scuffed loudly.

"I am not some weak man in some fairy tale who is waiting for his Princess to come and save him. I am perfectly able to take care of myself thank you very much," Mario repeated for the hundredth time. He really hated old story fair tales. All of them were about a man, or boy, who did something stupid, then waited around for a women to come and save him. How 2019, he thought. Ever since the Republic of Harmony was founded men have been suppressed. Sure, they were weaker than women, but they were just as intelligent as them. He sighed thinking about what his father went through after his mother passed away. They couldn't keep the house, because properties can not be passed on to males. His older half sister got the property and kicked them out on the street. She hated men, and didn't care that they were related. The two friends walked to the modeling agency that was a few blocks from their apartment. Today they were going to do a photo shot with Ella Summer, the most decorated woman in all of history. Not only did she fight extremely well, she was a leading intellectual. Mario was a secret fan of her, but refused to fully support a woman who was looking out for her own . Not to mention that she was younger than him.

Ella POV

"So we are thinking that we put you in your uniform, and have the guys pose in these around you." the director said holding up skimpy outfits. Ella laughed at the notion.

"Excuse me? I will not be taking any pictures with anyone who is wearing those. I don't care if they are 'men' I demand you create something classy. Or, at leas have us all wearing these ridiculous outfits," she said joking. The director thought about it. 

"That might work." She said.

"Bom, you don't want to cause a scandal now," her male assistant said looking up from his work. The man was tall, and always seemed to be eating something.

"Max, Max, Max, that's how we make sure that people are looking at our art. We show them things they normally wouldn't dream of seeing! AMBER! AMBER," The red head started shouting looking for the girl named Amber. Amber was wearing pink, a color normally reserved for men. Her shoulder length hair was tied back in a popular male fashion. Ella liked that women were not afraid to dress in between genders. "Amber, take Ms. Summer to get fitted into a y swim suit!" Amber lead lead Ella to the changing room. 

"I'll show them that neither women or men should be subjective to this type of exposer." She said confidently. She didn't know that it was going to spark the beginning of a new era. She didn't know that she was going to meet the man she's fall in love with. No one knew the impact the pictures would make.