One Shot

I miss you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Young Do has been working more and more for Zeus Hotel. This also means several days out of town or out of country trips for him. Eun Sang already predicted this would happen and she knows what to expect… but she still misses him a lot. So during these times, she doesn’t really want to let Young Do know just how much she misses him… but as these trips become more frequent, it’s getting harder and harder for her to not say it.

It’s very seldom for him to call and she doesn’t want to bother him in case he’s really busy. He says that whenever he has these trips, he just constantly work the whole time, so that he can finish it and immediately come home to his Eun Sang. They mostly.. well Eun Sang mostly texts him. 

 

Eun Sang: How are you? :)

Young Do: Dead tired and bored as hell. Been reviewing some items on this business agreement. I’d rather be doing something else but you’re not here *evil grin*… so I guess this will have to do.

Eun Sang: Yah! If you’re busy you shouldn’t have time joking around. But don’t work too much. Make sure you eat on time too.

Young Do: Don’t worry. On my “DO NOT FORGET” list, #2 is FOOD. So you have nothing to worry about. How are you?

Eun Sang: i’m ok :) just studying for a report for my next class. I want to say I’m having fun but then you would tease me that I’m doing ok without you. Why is food #2 on your list? What’s #1?

Young Do: Yah! You already know the answer to that ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter