Sleep tight

LOOΠΔ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

i think this is the shortest story that i made. anws, hope you enjoy! and please do leave comments :>

Late night talk is what Jungeun and Haseul has been waiting at every end of the day. They don’t always have the time to talk and spend time together nowadays especially with the end of the semester approaching. It was getting hard to find time as their schedules doesn’t really match. Sometimes Junguen would step inside their shared apartment and would find the older one sleeping while warmly cuddled with a bunch of blankets on their couch or Haseul would be cooking in their kitchen.

So, when she reached their apartment she was expecting either of those to happen. She was maybe waiting for the latter to happen especially when she’s really hungry from her meeting with her organization. She was kind of expecting a plate of well–cooked dinner and spends some time with her girlfriend. But when she entered their apartment, a lump of blanket welcomes her.

She couldn’t stop herself from chuckling upon walking closely to their couch. Her girlfriend, Jo Haseul, is under the thick blanket. Jungeun feels her inside feeling warm at the sight of her sleeping girlfriend.

She shakes her head before kissing the sleeping girl’s forehead softly, gentle enough not to wake the other girl up. After watching Haseul sleep for a moment, she decided to go to their kitchen and maybe, hopefully, Haseul cooked something for her.

As she approaches their table, she couldn’t stop herself from cheering for a moment, whispering an ‘assa!’ as not to wake her girlfriend up. She found a still warm bowl of malatang and some dumplings with a small note on the side.

 

Wake me up after you eat.

I love you.

 

She glanced at the ball of fluff on their couch, watching the small movement the blanket makes every time Haseul breathes. Jungeun’s just glad that the other woman is sleeping so she wouldn’t see how Jungeun look so whipped with her.

She immediately washed the dishes after finishing the whole bowl and the plate of dumplings. Then she quietly walked towards their bedroom to wash up, feeling sticky with all the activities she did for the day. Then after quickly washing up, she immediately changed to some comfortable clothes which means wearing the huge hoody of her girlfriend and boy short.

“Oh, you’re awake.” Jungeun says when she saw her girlfriend rubbing the sleep off of her eyes, a small pout forming on her lips.

Haseul looked up from her position to look at her girlfriend, “I told you to wake me up after you eat, not after you wash up.” She pouted.

Jungeun laughed at that, “Well, I don’t have the heart to disturb your sleep,” she says while approaching the older, “And I don’t want you hugging me when I’m all sweaty.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter