Your Omija

Your Omija [Completed]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon was what you call a typical highschool loser. The one without no friends kind of loser. The eating lunch alone on the rooftop kind of loser. It’s not that she never had friends. She had a friend but she left the school 3 years ago. That’s when loneliness covered her. And having crush on the school heartthrob Namjoon just made it worse.

What made her even lonelier was that she lived alone in her small apartment. Her mom works day and night to help her and was forced to work in a local café to pay her bills because it was not possible for her to pay her bills as well as her daughter’s bills. 

“Hey moon, got any friends now?” a boy .
She just simply ignored it.School as usual.
Luckily, it was her final high school year and there were only a few months left till the final exam.

As the school bell rang, she grabbed her stuff and headed towards the exit.

Her next stop was the coffee shop. She had an ship of 4 hours. She was a bit happy because it was her payment day.

“ Here is your salary” her boss said.
“ But you said you will give me raise” she said
“ Just be happy what with you get” the boss said coldly.

She frowned. “ty life” she mumbled.
Now she had another problem. She needed food. She saw an omija tea stall and thought to drinking some omija tea.

She returned with the omija tea in her bag.Plopped down her bag. She was working hard just to pay off her rent for this small apartment.
Suddenly her phone rang. It was her mother.
“Hello mom!” she said excitedly”When are you coming back?” 
“ Sorry hon but I will not be able to visit you this week, I have a lot of pressure. I’m so sorry” she said and hung up.
Her eyes got teary. She started crying.

“WHY MUST I ALWAYS SUFFER?” she yelled
What she did not notice what that one of her teardrop fell in the omija tea.
She folded her arms and started crying.

Then suddenly she heard a chime sound. The kind of sound a fairy's wings make.
She lifted her head from the folded elbows and saw a small figure. It was a boy about 6 inches tall with rainbow hair. She was shocked.
“ Who are you?” she asked
“ What have you never seen an omija fairy?” he said in a small voice
“Omija fairy?”
“ Haven’tyou heard that when your tears fall in omija tea, a fairy appears who makes your three wishes come true” he said
“I always thought that was baloney”
“What?” the boy said and his hair turned fiery red.
“What happened to your hair color?”
“ oh its just my hair color changes when my mood changes”
“ohh…..” 
“So what’s your name my owner?” he said
“ Oh I’m sorry, my name is Moon. What about yours?”
“ My name is Sehun” he said and his hair turned brown, indicating he is happy.
“Awww you are so cute”. Moon said.
“Hey I’m a man and men can’t be cute!” he said, his hair again turning red.
“Ok ok I’m sorry.You are handsome” she said while chuckling.
His hair turned pink indicating he is blushing.
“Is it true that you can fulfill wishes?” 
“Duh” he said
“Prove it”
“make a wish first” 
“ ummmmm…….bring me some pizza” she said. She has not eaten a full meal since last two weeks.
“Okieee” then he moved his hands and a pizza appeared. 
“Oh my god!” she said, surprised
“ Told you”

She opened the box and started eating the pizza. She was literally shoving the pieces in . She noticed Sehun standing there holding his stomach, indicating he is hungry.
“ Are you hungry?” moon asked
“ Yeah”
“ Why didn’t you say so?”
“ Um ……. My other owners didn’tliked it when I asked them for some of their food” he said, his hair turning blue indicating he is sad.
“ aww don’t be sad, here have some food” she offered
Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter