Sunny afternoon airport encounter

Memories of Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun, also known as B, is a jpop researcher. He has been working for a Japanese entertainment firm for five years now. Born and brought up in Tokyo, he is realizing his failed dream to become a pop idol through his current job. B has long been an avid follower of Jpop, Kpop, and Cpop. After being rejected by several entertainment firms across East Asia, he gave up and devoted himself to the greater good of East Asian pop market. Part of his job is to collect data about market trends in kpop and submit recommendations to his firm to work on plans to make jpop more impactful and trendy. Known as a workholic, B can't see beyond his work.

He is about to set his foot to one of the biggest concerts in Seoul. EXO is really popular both in Korea and Japan - part of the reason B is traveling to Seoul is to see how people response to the new acts of EXO. Fans tend to get crazily excited about the new acts of EXO and his firm urged him to travel to Seoul to see EXO's latest act and to make a set of recommendations for jpop. 

B doesn't know that his life would change forever after this trip. 

As he rushes through the beautiful Incheon International Airport, he bumps into a larger figure. As much as he is annoyed, he can't ignore the familiar smell coming from the person. This smell is ingrained in his memories. His ex used to use the same perfume. B got so accustomed with the smell that everytime he would sense a familiar one, he will have a moment of unres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter