Fight, fight, and fight

Nanny 911

“GO AWAY!!!”

“YOU GO AWAY!!”

“YAHH! WHAT’S THAT??!” Sunggyu half ran toward the noisy source.

“He is the problem, Hyung!” Hoya pointed at Dongwoo directly.

“MWO??! You’re the ONLY problem here! Go AWAY!!” Dongwoo threw the pillow he held toward Hoya’s face.

“Aish!YAHH!! STOP!!” Smartly Sunggyu caught the pillow then threw it to the other direction.

“Don’t fight just for a while, can’t you?!! Sunggyu snapped at them both.

“But he—“ Hoya tried to spoke up but quickly Sunggyu cut him off.

“Shut up, okay?! You guys don’t sleep together tonight!” He continued as giving them his death glare then stomped away.

Sunggyu just stepped out from YaDong room, when then,

“Hyung~~~” someone called him by the door.

“Omma-ah!” He flinched in startled. There he found Sungjong stood, looked down sadly as hugging his brown teddy by its big head.

“Yah! Sungjong! I almost got heart attack, you know?!” he rubbed his chest peevishly.

“HikHik!” Sungjong sounded.

“HUWAAAAHHHH!” then immediately burst into cry hard.

“OmoOmo! WaeWaeWae..??” Sunggyu stepped back in startled, still holding his chest confusedly.

“WOOHYUN HYUNG CUT MY TEDDY’S EAR!! “ he yelled out as loud as he can.

“Aigoo…” quickly Sunggyu reached for his shoulders.

“This kiddo~” he tapped his back softly.

“What did Woohyun cut, eh?” He asked softly, tried to calm him down.

“Igo..Hik!Hik!” Sungjong lifted his teddy up.

“Aigoo Woohyun~~~Tsk tsk~~” Sunggyu shook his head lightly as he seeing Sungjong’ teddy only has one ear left.

“Come, let hyung beat him up.” Sunggyu brought him to his room.

“Hu..uh..” Sungjong nodded eagerly then stepped away with his hyung.

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“I’m home!” Manager yelled out which made every member gathered immediately.

“Woahh! You buy me a pair of new shoes, hyung??” Woohyun asked eagerly.

“Nee, here…” he let out a pair of sporty green shoes from the one of his plastic bags.

“Woahh…” Everyone chorused in admired.

“It’s green!” Dongwoo declared.

“It’s mine!” Woohyun glared at him, know it’s Dongwoo favorite color.

“It should be red then it can be yours.” Dongwoo replied innocently.

“I have order this for a long time to Hyung!” Woohyun said in raised tone.

“Then you can order again! It’s mine!” Dongwoo narrowed his eyebrows.

“Give it to me!” he shouted then snatched the shoes from Woohyun.

“Shiro!!” Woohyun pulled back his shoes.

“Give it to me!!” Dongwoo kept on pulling the shoes to him.

“Andweee!!!”

“YAH.YAH.YAH STOPP!” Manager yelled out in sudden made them stopped immediately.

“Sunggyu, lead them to their room. It’s almost late of night! You all have to sleep!” He stated.

“And you too!” he turned his sight to the other members who just looked down.

“Ne, come..” Sunggyu held Dongwoo and Woohyun by their wrist.

“Come on, you all too.” Sunggyu said to the other dongsaengs behind him. Quickly the others followed him silently.

“Ahh, this kids~~~” Manager threw his body on the comfortable couch, sighed heavily.

“They all already sleep, Hyung..” Sunggyu then said half whispered as approaching him on the couch.

“How’s them today?” Manager asked not willing to look at him.

“Dongwoo and Hoya fought again. Sungjong cried due to Woohyun cut his teddy and Sungyeol locked his self in the bathroom.” Sunggyu reported.

“..Hhh…” Manager let out another sigh then managed his self to sit.

“Sunggyu..” he called Sunggyu who then took a seat near the couch on the floor.

“Hmm?” he looked up to him.

“What do you think about hire a Nanny for them.” He then said weakly.

“W-What? Nanny, hyung??” Sunggyu eyes widen a bit to hear him.

“Hmm. Someone who could take care of their behavior. What do you think?” he turned to Sunggyu, hopeless written clearly on his face.

“Ooo… I don’t know anything about Nanny or whatever it’s called. You think it would help?” Sunggyu asked back, raised an eyebrow.

“Uhh, well…I’ve watched foreign tv program about this. I think it really can make some help.” He nodded slightly.

“Well, why not try? I’m tired already hyung, just to yell here and there every day.” Sunggyu pouted, hugging his own knees.

“Hhh…I think so…”

 

_ _ _ _ _

“Woahhh, jeongmal??” You shouted, can’t resisted your surprised.

“Ne, welcome in our company Kyung Mi-ssi.” The voice in the other line sounded.

“Ne, thank you! I’ll be there tomorrow!” You replied and by that hang up the phone.

“OMOOO!! I GOT A JOB!!!”

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Annyonghaseo, Lee Kyung Mi-imnida…” You said and bowed politely.

“Oh, annyonghaseo! Please take a seat.” A woman in front of you replied kindly.

“Ne..” you smiled and sat.

“So..Lee Kyung Mi.. graduated from Seoul University…” she mumbled as read the papers she held.

“Ne..” you answered and smiled.

“Woahhh, so are you still 20 years old now??” she looked up to you in surprised.

“O-Oh..ne..” you smiled sheepishly then look down at your lap.

“Ahahhaa, I can’t believe it! You’re so young, pretty and smart!” she laughed a bit, threw a tease glimpse on you then turned her sight to your awesome score.

“N-Ne…K-Kamsahamnida…” you couldn’t hide your teeth to smile.

“Woahh…I have no doubt on you then.” She then stated, put the papers down.

“O-Oh, excuse me, Madam?” you raised an eyebrow in puzzled.

“Ahh… here you are in the company named Nanny 911 for Seoul City, welcome!” she smiled widely.

“N-Nanny 911??” you turned to the bright smile.

“Yeahh, you know our accompany, right?” she folded her hands under her chin.

“Of course I know, Madam. Everyone in Psychology sure knows it!” You answered eagerly.

“So.. you willing to work with us?” she smiled even wider.

“O-Of course!” you stuttered in nervous cause of the happiness you got. *What the! Here Nanny 911, man! Who want to refuse this adorable job! Only some people can enter this company. Salary? No need to ask, in one year you already could afford to buy a car!*

“Hahha..” she finished her laugh.

“Okay, you’ll start to work tomorrow..” she said.

“N-Ne…thank you so much Madam!” by that you got up and bowed several times.

*WOAHHHH, I CAN’T WAIT TILL TOMORROW!!*

 


Annyong!!! here the first update, and oh? there 5 subscribers already, annyong!! ^___^ *waves* thank you so much for subscribing, hope this troty match your taste, enjoy lovely readers~~~ ^_________________^