Day 1

Only one for you

Today was the day i get to go to my sisters house after my father died i haven't seen them in a year and i get to stay with them for 12 months which is a year im not ready to leave just yet.

"Kim y/n hurry up and pack i have to drop you off at the airport" my mother yelled at from downstairs which made me pack a little faster only taking the important things .

I finally finsh packing all 5 of my bags and i look around my empty room seeing all of my posters and albums off my wall and shelfs i start to tear up "goodbye room I'll see you in a year it's officially time to go back to America see my sisters". 

I really dont think I'm ready to go back to America what if i dont make any friends of if i get kidnapped or i get a boyfriend or girlfriend just thinking about makes me want to throw up i hate affection or any type of touching. "KIM Y/N COME DOWN HERE  RIGHT NOW WE HAVE TO GO" My older brother yelled at me "Im coming" I look at my room one last time before i grab my phone  and walk downstairs.

A couple hours of flying & and driving later.

I walk up to the house and knock on the door like the police...i knock again and my grandmother opens the door "GRANDMA Taeyeon" My grandmother is not that old she is only 50 something "J-Joohyun J-Jihyo your daughter is at the door" Jihyo and Irene are both of my moms they live together since they are friends and it's easier for them to take care of the kids together.  

Jihyo is is the first one at the door "Lee y/n my baby your finally here come inside it's cold out" before i can even step i foot inside the kids are running out to say hi "y/n UNNIE IS HERE" "Y/N NOONA" every one of them starts running out of the rooms and hugging me "omg Yeri,Tzuyu,wonyoung,jungkook,Felix,Yuqi,Jimin you guys have grown up wow wonyoung your so tall your almost as tall as me".

"Unnie come on comeon" tzuyu yelled at me also dragging me upstairs to a room.