Iced Tea (ChaewonxMinju)

IZONE Oneshot Compilation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon let out a low growl after looking up at the thermostat which shows 29.8 °C. The weather today was awfully hot and she's getting a little (or not so little) grumpy because of it. She took a really cold shower an hour ago but the fact that the aircon is not working well, small beads of sweat are visible again on her forehead. 

"Should I take a shower again?" She asked Minju who's sitting beside her. The younger then took a tissue in the table in front of them to wipe Chaewon's sweat.

"I know you're extra sensitive to heat but no Unnie. Remember what happened to you the last time you took two consecutive cold bath?"

Minju asked which earned Chaewon's pout. She really hated herself that time because she got sick and had to cancel her planned summer vacation with Minju.

"Besides, it's not really that hot Unnie. The aircon's doing its job now." Minju said as she gave Chaewon's forehead a final pat before leaving a light peck on her cheek. 

"Wait where are you going?" Asked Chaewon who held the younger's waist to stop her from walking.

"I'll make some Iced tea to atleast help you cool down. Your eyebrows are almost touching." Minju giggled as she make her way to the kitchen. Chaewon who was left in the living room just smiled to herself. Having Minju around really help her alot.


Moments later, Minju came back with two glasses of Iced tea in her hands. She gave the other one to Chaewon who sip the drink rather qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter