Chapter 1

Can I kiss you?

"Hey there baby bear...wake up."  Haknyeon whisper through Sunwoo who is still sleeping with a blanket cover his face.

"Ummm..." He groans, showing to his hyung that he will not wake up.

"I said wake up or..." Haknyeon smirked.

"You may do everthing you want but let me tell you...no one would ever able to wake me up." Sunwoo with his serious face declared.

"Oh yeah. Are you sure?"

"Hmmm, now get out from here. Let take a good sleep the whole day!" Sunwoo back to sleep.

"No one would play with me then." Haknyeon's voice cute to be heard but nah there is no respond from the sleepy guy.

After 30 minutes, Haknyeon is still sitting next to Sunwoo, watching the younger peacefully sleeping. He do nothing but stare at the other.

"Yah, wake up! You sleep enough already. Come and play with me." Haknyeon slaps Sunwoo's back which made the younger opens his eyes slowly.

"Haishh, play with the others members!" Sunwoo rudely shouted.

"It just you and me in our dorm. All of them hanging out with managernim. Now, come on. Let's play."

"I don't want!"

"I'm boring." Haknyeon making his pouting face.

"No need to be act cutie because that's totally doesn't work to me besides you will just got a punch from me!"

"Huh? Who said I'm acting cute? I was born to be cute anyway."

"Hmm, dumb! Now get out!" Sunwoo annoyingly said.

"No. I'll stay here." Haknyeon rapidly sleep next to Sunwoo.

"Get out!"

"No."

"Hyung, please...I just want to sleep."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yes."

"Are you serious?"

"Ummm.."

"Then kiss me."

"Heck, no!"

"So I'll stay here, bothering you."

"Argh, this old man."

"Kiss me."

Sunwoo sit up and so do Haknyeon. The younger kiss the older's lips softly in just about 2 seconds. 

"Aish, too short." Haknyeon pouting.

And for the second kiss, Sunwoo try to kiss Haknyeon longer without moving or sliding to each other lips.

"Okay. Done." Sunwoo said but seeing his hyung staring at him nonstop, he stop in the middle, wondering what is hyung thinking about. Maybe he was a bad kisser? 

" You are beautiful." Haknyeon concluded which made Sunwoo blushed all of sudden.

"H-huh?" Sunwoo pretends to not knows what the hell is his hyung talking about.

"I'm sorry I can't hold it anymore."

"What do you mean?"

Before Sunwoo could ever got replies from Haknyeon, the older lightly kiss the younger, making Sunwoo speechless but gradually feeling the sensation between the kiss. Haknyeon seems had been experienced in kissing as he slowly insert his tongue in Sunwoo's mouth, searching for Sunwoo's tongue while Sunwoo make the kiss easier as he decided to met Haknyeon's tongue too, it was a battle between tongues.

Once Sunwoo lays down on the bed, Haknyeon dominated him completely and never stop the kiss. After a moment, both of them pulled off since Sunwoo can't catch his breath because the kiss is literally  rough.

"Can I kiss you?" Sunwoo asked as he started miss the older one's lips.

"Oh yeah, of course." 

So both of them continuing on kissing. The scent of Haknyeon making Sunwoo wanted to kiss the older more even he knows he shouldn't but heck, how cares? 

 

»Chapter 1 end«