...You are...

Euphoria

One Saturday morning, my 24-year-old brother Namjoon woke me up early. He kept shaking me and calling my name:

"Yerin! Yerin!" He was whispering in my ear.

"What?" I asked, half asleep, half awake.

"You need to get ready."

"Ready for what?" I questioned, sitting up groggily.

He face-palmed himself. "Did you perhaps forget that I agreed to present you to Jeongguk?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, that" I just remembered that after begging for weeks, my brother finally agreed to present me to his best friend: Jeon Jeongguk. Namjoon talked about him so much that I actually wanted to meet him in person. I have only seen him in pictures. Jeongguk was kinda cute. Or at least I thought so: He had large, coffee-colored, doe-like eyes, and a cute bunny smile.

"At what time did we agree to meet?" I asked, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"At 10:30" My brother shouted from the kitchen.

I looked at the clock on my nightstand, it marked 8:50 am. Just enough time to take a shower, dress up, eat breakfast, and arrive at the place we were meeting at.

I got out of bed to take a shower, after that I asked Namjoon "Where are we going?" 

"We are meeting at the mall," My brother replied.

After thinking a little I went for a pair of red Converse High, black leggings, and a plain white loose tee. I selected to apply light makeup. For my hair, I decided to leave it undone just brushing it to make it seem prettier.

After I finished getting ready, I headed to the kitchen, where my brother had set up the table and served breakfast: A tall glass of fresh orange juice, waffles with maple syrup and slices of kiwi.

Afterward, Namjoon and I entered our car and drove off to the mall. We agreed to meet at a cafe right outside of the mall.

My brother and I chose a table outside, a red Lexus caught my eye, it was parked beside our car. From that red Lexus climbed down Jeongguk, he was even more handsome in person, his silky brown hair had choppy bangs, which fell right above his coffee-colored doe eyes. He was wearing black, skinny, ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket, and (Surprise) a pair of red Converse High. 

He saw us two and smiled a bright bunny smile. He approached our table and took a seat next to Namjoon. Jeongguk greeted my brother first, doing a weird handshake, then he turned to me.

"You must be Yerin-ah" He said with a smile.

"Yes, nice to meet you" I greeted, shaking his hand. "From what Namjoon Oppa told me, you are two years older than me, right?"

"How old are you?" He enquired.

"Twenty-One," I said.

He smiled softly "Then yes, I'm two years older than you."

At that moment, the waiter came to take our orders.

"What are you going to order Yerin-ah?" Namjoon asked.

"Umm... Matcha please" I requested.

"The same for me," Jeongguk said.

The waiter turned to face my brother.

"I'll have an americano," He said, putting the menu down.

While we were all waiting for our drinks, I decided to talk a little, just to get to know each other a bit more. Turns out that my brother and Jeongguk met two years ago in college since both of them were majoring in music. While I was Majoring in modern dance and minoring in art.

Jeongguk and I hit it off right away. We both have lots of things in common, we liked video games (Specially Overwatch), we both had the same taste in music (We spent some time fangirling over BTS), and we were minoring in the same subject, there before he offered to help me study (Since he was one year ahead of me). 

 When we finished our drinks the three of us headed to the mall. Jeongguk and I went straight for the arcade, while Namjoon went to the bookstore, muttering something about a book regarding crabs.

Jeongguk and I ran to the Dance Revolution machine, after purchasing tokens for the games. My brother told me that Jeongguk was a good dancer, that made me a little nervous, but after playing the first round, we realized that he was no match for me.

I beat him so many times that he ended up dragging me to another game, due to desperation. 

When it was almost time to go, we passed a claw machine, containing BT21 plushies, when I saw the plushies, I squealed like a little girl.

Jeongguk chuckled " I'm pretty good at these machines, wanna give it a try?"I nodded eagerly. He inserted a token in the slot and started to play, in no time he had Cooky, Mang, RJ, Shooky, Tata, Van, Chimmy, and Koya in my arms.

¨Thanks, Jeongguk Oppa" I said, giving him a bright, dimpled smile.

¨You are welcome, Yerin, and you can call me Kookie or Guk if you want¨He answered.

Jeongguk, Namjoon, and I met up at the front of the cafe you arrived at. My brotherś eyes widened when he saw all the plushies in my arms.

¨Look what Kookie got for me!" I exclaimed, a big smile with full dimples showing on my face. 

¨Thank you for coming¨ Jeongguk said.

¨Thank you for agreeing to meet us¨ Namjoon answered.

¨Goodbye Kookie¨ I shoved all of my plushies into my brotherś arms and ran to give Jeongguk a hug.¨"And thank you for the plushies!¨ I stepped back, breaking the hug. I noticed that he was blushing, but I chose to ignore it and didn't think much of it.

Namjoon and I climbed in our car and drove back home.

¨So what do you think of him?¨ My brother asked.

¨He is friendly, playful, sweet, sweet and cut-Nevermind¨ I blushed.

Namjoon laughed ¨You like him, don´t you?¨ He asked with an amused smile on his lips.

"What? Of course not! I just met him!¨ You replied quickly.

¨I think he likes you too" Namjoon teased.

¨No, he doesn't" I wish, I thought.

¨Come on, you saw how he blushed when you hugged him!¨

¨No he didn't, your eyes must have been playing tricks on you¨

I denied.

I climbed down off the car and went to unlock the door.

¨Yes, he did¨ My brother replied.

¨Ya! Piss off Namjoon, go read about your crab cult or something!¨ I said.

He  looked at me and said:

"Is not a cult, crabs should be respected"

I laughed and replied:

"Good night CRABmonster"

"YAH!!!"

After that I went  to my room, changed into my pjs and went to sleep..

 


A/N: This is the first chapter of this fanfic. I J-Hope you enjoyed it.

Leave your thoughts in the comments, those help a lot to improve my fics.