final

I THINK I'M DONE SLEEPING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: This story was a sequel to Lean On Me, (click link if you haven't read yet) https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1448920/14/lean-on-me 

I wrote this to extend my gratitude to the readers who express their liking on the story (didn't really expect to get that number of votes). And yes! this was actually inspired by the kdrama entitled Mystery Pop Up Bar. 

I'm also relaying my apologies if this sequel was not on your preference because I wrote this without thinking much (hehe). Thank you!

 

Will I be able to see you in my dreams?

If I anxiously wait, will I met you?

Yujin finds herself clutching the knob of Minjoo's western door. It was a trait that she can't changed- getting easily attached to a place that holds memories that she cherishes so much. Albeit the knowledge that it was not the same as before, that she should just saved it to her heart, she can't helped but wished that Minjoo's dream was preserved.

With a little twist and disappoinment filled her gut to the core. Yes, she was in Minjoo's dream but it was not as amazing as before. If she could describe it in one word - boring. It was the usual dream. Random, fast and one that Minjoo would not remember. 

Yujin smiled bitterly. The truth is, she could just imagine and recreate her own dream with Minjoo. But, it would be different. The feelings she experience would all be fabricated.

The dreamwalker sighs and was ready to film her own sentimental music video in there when she received a hard slap on her right arm.

(Well, someone got to hit you with reality hard, eh?)

It was stinging so much that Yujin was ready to choke the life out of the culprit but she realizes that only one person could do that in the dreamworld. It was no other than the now blonde deity whose looks would kill her immediately. 

(What's with the dreamworld that everyone's ready to go bald because of their fried scalp?)

"What are you so upset about, human? Did you just go here to sulk about non sense?" The deity's voice roared like thunder that frightens the dream walker.

"Why do you idiots want to stay so much in this counterfeit world when your reality was much better? Think about what you promised human, I thought you are always gonna stay with Minjoo's side?"

(The deity must be going through something because she's so angry)

Yujin sighed again, gently knocking on her temple as she pondered the deity's words. The blonde was glaring at her like a mom reprimanding her child. 

"Where is Kim Minjoo?"

The dreamwalker snickers and shouted, "Obviously, she's not here, Mom!" Yujin used the word to tease the deity but she received a twin slap on her thighs in return. 

"You dumb puppy! The other human was not here so why are you here?"

Yujin rumbles spitting any nonsense reasons that she has but the blonde deity was not having any of it so she flicks the dreamwalkers head that send the latter immediately to the real world. 

"I envy you, human. You could be with her so don't be an idiot and be with her in reality.

*

Yujin eyed Minjoo who was reading a book at the corner. The former lucid dreamer's forehead scrunches cutely whenever she finishes a page (a gift from Heeyeon who mocks her because she bought the same book but failed to give it first). A major contrast on the girl's state of mind on her first week on the hospice. The older girl experience major breakdown, from blaming herself to extreme emptiness and loneliness when she get to know what happened to her parents.

And then Yujin becomes Minjoo's anchor. The main source of serenity and tranquil that made the older girl calm. Her voice and presence gave strength and courage to Minjoo's weak demeanor. In that situation alone, Yujin finally realized what the deity tries to tell her - this is her reality, it can't be found on some doors, imaginations and archives. Minjoo is her reality. 

A soft angelic giggle caught her attention. And heck, she would be lying if she didn't say that her jaw dropped on the floor. Minjoo is smiling at her widely! And before she could think, her traitor mouth talks for her.

"You should always wear a smile. It looks good on you."

Yujin cleared as she hurriedly walks through the door stealthily patting her chest to calm her racing heart. 

"Where are you going? I thought you're going to bring me to that cafe that you told me?" It was subtle but Minjoo's cute whine was immediately detected by Yujin's radar.

(It should be illegal to be Kim Minjoo. How could she be so cute and pretty and Oh God! Yujin was malfunctioning again)

"Yujinnie?"

Yujin blinked, the dreamwalker was totally out of her mind. She ransacked her brain trying to find the memory where she promised to bring Minjoo to the coffee shop with her but she can't remember. Maybe it was when Heeyeon gave them the permission to go outside the hospice to provide Minjoo another environment, it would helped her cope up more, she says. 

"You forgot your promised, do you?" Yujin shyly scratches her neck as she smiles at the older girl, "Well, we could go now, if you want?"

Minjoo's eyes comically widen as she literally jumped to Yujin to show how happy she was. And, as usual the taller girl could only blush at the situation, feeling the warmth from the girl's body oozing into her skin. It was one of the things that she love about Minjoo - her hugs. 

 

*

Crinkles of bells can be heard as Yujin pushes the heavy glass door in front of her. Her lips slowly curved up showing her dimples as she saw the coffee shop. They choosed the perfect day to go as it was filled with people that can be counted using her fingers. She could hear Minjoo's amazement beside her. 

Colors of black, blue, brown, gray, green, purple, violet, red and yellow are artistically painted on the walls. Yujin pointed the ceiling to Minjoo and dominant colors of blue and gray are abundant. 

"Woah, is that a dream catcher?" Yujin studies the ceiling as she doesn't know what Minjoo was talking about. She didn't had a chance to pay attention because of the distracting color of blue. Squinting her eyes while Minjoo guides with her hands, she finally saw the dream catcher's form. 

"You are an observer, are you?"

Yujin pouted as she points a finger at the intruder. "Yah! Nako-chan! Why didn't you tell me about this?"

The cashier sassily flips her hair, "You didn't asked!" Nako looked up as she traces the dream catcher on the air, "Boss Lee dreams about smokes with different colors. As you can see, the color blue and gray are more prominent than others."

"They are contrasting colors." Minjoo says with a faint smile. "We often associated blue with the water or sky as it was a tranquil color, it could be soothing feelings and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter