No funny business

You're Perfect

 

So I remember way back 2016 Mina participated on ISAC rhythmic gymnastic and she made some mistake.  She cried and it really break my heart.  ‘︿’Chaeyoung was there but she didn't know how to comfort Mina so I made a story of it.  ;)

Enjoy ^o^

------------

The members gather around the crying Mina to provide some kind of comfort to the penguin.  Nayeon and Sana have their arms wrap around the penguin ,rubbing her back to calm her down.  The other members also cry watching the ballerina, it really break their heart. Since Mina did her very best to do well on the competition.

Chaeyoung gave the other some space and more than thankful to the older members since she herself didn't know how to give some comfort to the penguin.  Their relationship just started and Chaeyoung knew that between the two of them Mina was more than reliable in this kind of situation.

Upon arriving to their provided room, Mina sat on the couch with Nayeon and Sana beside her, holding her hand. She smile lightly and Chaeyoung didn't miss the soft "i'm okay" coming out of Mina's mouth.  It really did break her heart.

It was time for them to go home so their leader, Jihyo told them to change their clothes and get ready giving Mina the space she needed.

After changing to a more casual cloth.  Chaeyoung sit beside Mina who also just finish changing clothes. Wanting to also provide some comfort to her girl.  The cub reach for her hand hesitantly, it caught Mina's attention when her fingers touch Mina's wrist. Without looking at the cub Mina held her hand intertwining their fingers and gave it a little squeeze silently thanking the younger.

-------------

Mina was sitting on her bed while drying her hair, she just finished taking a shower when a knock on the door interrupted her. She was the only person in the big room since the others are on the living room having their usual movie night.

The door open revealing a fresh from the shower cub.  She lightly smile and hesitantly  make her way beside the penguin.

"Hug? " Chaeyoung gestured with open arms and Mina almost immediately snuggle and embrace the small frame infront of her. It was really a relaxing feeling being able to be on her lover's arm after having a really hard day.

"Are you feeling better? " Chaeyoung asked tightening her hug and rubbing the penguin's back.

"Hmm... I just feel like I dissapointed alot of people. " Mina softly whispered, her voice cracking but she restrained herself from crying.

"Listen," Chaeyoung slightly loosen their hug to look directly into Mina's eyes that are now shiny due to the tears that she's been restraining.

"You did no such thing baby, everybody make a mistake because we are just human and due to those mistakes we can be more stronger and smarter. Please don't feel or think that way because we are so proud of you. I know the fans won't be dissapointed because they love you,  us so much and they surely understand. " The cub explained caressing Mina's cheek and wiping the tears falling from her eyes.

Mina smiled upon hearing it and hug Chaeyoung again even more tighter. The cub quickly reciprocated and wait for Mina to calm down, placing a kiss on her temple multiple times.

Minutes have passed and Mina was no longer crying. She was very happy and feeling lucky to have Chaeyoung by her side in this kind of situation. Even though she's younger that doesn't mean that Mina can't rely to her in times like this.

"I'm so proud of my baby. You're really growing up now, aren't you? " Mina said in a teasing tone using a tone like she's just talking to a baby.

Chaeyoung groan and tried to remove her arms from Mina's waist but Mina held her in place.

"I'm just joking.  I'm so proud of you Chaeng and Thank you very much. " Mina said chuckling and plant a soft kiss on the cub's cheek as a thank you.

"It was nothing, I know that you will be there for me too anyway. " They stare at each other for a minute before Chaeyoung move closer and capture Mina's lips. It was a slow passionate kiss, conveying her feelings for the penguin.  Before everything went heated they parted, foreheads touching.

"Cuddle? " Chaeyoung asked with pleading eyes making Mina chuckles. She nodded, so the two of them lay down with Mina facing her back on the cub so Chaeyoung can spoon her.

Legs interlace, hands intertwined and body pressed perfectly. Mina let out a contented sigh, she smile feeling the cub's lips on her shoulder kissing it and whispering sweet nothings to her ear.

"I love you Mina, for me Your perfect. " Chaeyoung said almost whisper but Mina heard it. She face Chaeyoung and kiss her lips once again.

"I love you too Chaeyoung , so much. " She replied and with a calm heart they both fall asleep on each other's arm.

------------

"Good Morning" The cub said and before Mina can open her eyes she felt a soft lips on her own kissing her deeply and a hand making it's way inside her shirt.

"This is a really good way of waking up" she sigh feeling hungry palm caressing her abdomen. She forgot how high Chaeyoung's hormone is in the morning.

Chaeyoung's lips make it's way on Mina's neck but a loud voice interrupted their heated session.

"You two get out there and eat breakfast! No funny business in the morning! " It's God Jihyo.

-----------