Blood, Sweat, and Tears ( of Joy )

Holy Park Sooyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah yes" Sooyoung breathed out. Shades glistening under the rays of the sun that were passing through the the car's glass window, manuvering her car and parking it in front of a pharmacy. The car's door opening and came out the tall and raven haired woman known as Park Sooyoung. She closed the door, looking at the pharmacy, sighing softly and not so dramatically taking off her shades, complete with a not needed slight hairflip that she did for the purpose of making herself feel amazed at her own action. Luckily, no one was walking behind her, saving them from the possibility of getting whipped by her long raven locks. 

 


She brightly smiled on her own, her smile so bright that it can rival the sun that shone above her. At least, that's how she thinks of it. 

 


The woman inhaled while holding her shades, " I knew it when i said we'll meet again soon, my old friend! " She said, looking at the pharmacy and excitedly squealing. She felt like a little kid again in a candy store but that's not the case right now. She was a young adult, ready to go in and buy that important thing that she would certainly need if she would execute her plan later... And those things were-

 

" Condoms " She muttered, a smile on her face. On that exact moment a brunette woman came out of the pharmacy and looked at her weirdly, totally hearing what she just said and they locked gaze for a moment before Sooyoung smirked at her. The woman coughed at Sooyoung's expression and walked pass in front of her, leaving the raven haired woman and the pharmacy. 

 

" E-excuse me " The woman said. 

 

" You are excused " Sooyoung smugly replied and then smirked, watching as the woman walked away.

 

She turned her gaze back to her lovely car and patted the roof and started talking to it " Baby you stay right there okay? Mommy's just going to buy something very important, yes yes that's my baby " She widely smiled and waved at her car before she started walking towards the pharmacy. Pushing the glass door and finally entering, her nose was immediately greeted by the smell of packaging, if that makes any sense, and rubbing alcohol? also a hint of mint, she cant really describe it.

 

" Okay y, what to do now ?" she asked herself and took a look around first, she saw someone at the cashier and smiled.

 

Walking over to it and the pharmacist noticed her, Sooyoung immediately noticed the woman's looks, black hair tied into a bun and her face almost seemed bored or in a bad mood but she greeted her anyways " Hello and welcome, how may i help you? " the pharmacist asked her, managing to give Sooyoung a smile.

 

Sooyoung smiled back at her and pulled out a green handkerchief from one of her pockets, bringing her shades up and began wiping it with the said cloth. 

 

" Oh yeah, I want to buy condoms " she straightforwardly said and the pharmacist was a bit taken back at what the taller girl said. Sooyoung noticed her expression and chuckled, she could've just walked a bit more inside and go grab some condoms by herself but her mischievous side acted up. She wants to see people's reaction to her bold words, it's fun when she flex and brags certain things.

 

" O-oh, alright " the pharmacist muttered and Sooyoung smirked at her and leaned in all the while cleaning her shades. 

 

" I'm packing it, if that answers your question " she softly laughed and watched the woman's reaction, amusing her. 

 

The pharmacist breathed and nodded her head, " yes miss I understand. " she said, stepping back a bit even though the counter was separating the both of them.

 

" Great! So what are my options ? " Sooyoung questioned, eyes gleaming. 

 

The older woman coughed a bit and nodded " We offer a variety of them, how many pieces would you like to get and what type?" She almost sounded hesitant at her questions, like she shouldn't be asking them to the girl.

 


Sooyoung on the other hand just smirked at the questions and rested her arm on the counter, leaning her head again so she could get closer.

 


 " You know miss, my girlfriend invited me to come over to their family dinner later and I'm sure we'll finally going to do it later night. She's very pretty, like very! As you can see,  I'm y, I'm Beautiful and I'm rich! I have my baby there outside. " she exclaimed, pointing at her gray Lamborghini Veneno parked in front of the pharmacy.

 

 

" The point is, I'm blessed to have her as my girlfriend. We're cute together and that's enough to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter