Favour

Early Morning Coffee

  The small cafe my parents owned was quiet as it usually was at this time at the morning.  The only sounds were the hustle and bustle of people outside trying to get to work and the radio which was currently playing the current top 40 hits.  I was sweeping the floors, dancing along with the music when i heard the door open and close.  I quickly stopped what I was doing to turn around and see that smile the made my day.

"Not interrupting you I hope," Yukwon said and chuckled as I blushed and stuck my tongue out at him.  I put the brush away behind the counter and stuck on my apron, pink with a Hello Kitty pocket.

"The usual?" I asked and Yukwon nodded.  I began making his double cream skimmed milk espresso while he found his way to one of the stools that sat next to the counter.

"I have a big meet thing coming up soon," Yukwon began as i stood listening and intently working on the design to put on top of his espresso.  
"I'm really nervous about the whole thing because if we can impress some people there we might be able to debut," He continued scratching the back of his head.  I looked at him sympathetically and I handed him his espresso, he stared at it for a while before taking a sip.  He looked relieved that it was hot as outside there was already a think layer of frost lying on the ground.

"I'm sure you'll do great, I watched you when you guys were on that TV show, you were all so fluent in your moves!" I explained, remembering how I turned the TV in the corner on all day to the channel they would be on just so I miss it.  He smiled a sweet smile at me and muttered a small thanks, still feeling a bit sad for one reason or another.  
"Hey, if it makes you feel better, I'll come as cheer you on," I suggested and rested my hand on his.  He looked up shocked, pink dusting his cheeks at the same time, this boy was adorable.  He didn't say anything, just sat staring and I pouted.  
"If it's a bad idea I can always forget abo-" I began but was cut off by his hand flying to cover my mouth.

"I'd love that," He said and I giggled as he looked down shyly and finished off his espresso.  I finished off the sweeping I had started before I heard the scrape of a chair.  I smiled at Yukwon before he picked up his bag and left exclaiming a big 'thank you' and 'goodbye' and running out the door noticing the time and barely missing an old lady as he ran across the street.  I laughed to myself and began to get ready for the rest of the day.