Final

Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kisses

 

"Unnie?"

 

A beautiful blonde haired woman turned her attention from the paper in her hand to the young woman who was kneeling beside her. She took a sip of coffee from the mug in her other hand before answering.

 

"Yes, Tzuyu?"

 

The younger looked at her with hopeful eyes.

 

"Can we kiss?"

 

Mina looked thoughtful for a moment.

 

"If it's kissing, we do it all the time. Like during some of our concerts and our birthday tradition."

 

Tzuyu shook her head.

 

"Nu-uh. Not that. I want one on the mouth."

 

In the kitchen Sana, who had been eavesdropping on the conversation, spat out her coffee. To say she was shocked was an understatement. She could hardly believe what the maknae was asking from her unnie. A kiss? On the mouth? She couldn't help but feel jealous of the young woman who can say it so innocently. Mina and Sana had been dancing around each other for ages now. Even Nayeon was on the verge of giving up on trying to get them together after all her efforts had failed to produce anything.

 

Sana quickly searched for a cloth to wipe the coffee off the counter. She wasn't sure what was keeping them from getting together. They live under the same roof, sleep on the same room, they even slept in the same bed often, gives constant hugs, the ‘honey’ and ‘darling’ couple, they were practically like a married couple! So why was it that they had yet to give it a label? Or do…. other couple like things? A blush dusted her cheeks at the images her brain was supplying.

 

"Wh-What's with this all of a sudden?" Mina asked the maknae.

 

"A fan said that she kisses mouth-to-mouth with the person she loves. I love Mina-unnie! So can I?"

 

Sana was beside them so fast you'd she’d put Sonic into shame.

 

"N-No!"

 

"Eh?" Tzuyu looked confused. "Why not?"

 

"B-Because…" Sana began to mumble incoherently.

 

Tzuyu looked confused for a second before her eyes brightened up, like she'd suddenly realized something.

 

"Oh, I see. Sana-unnie loves Mina-unnie so she wants to go first?"

 

Sana turned tomato red.

 

"Yes! I mean no! I mean…."

 

Sana stopped flailing around when she swore she saw a smirk appear on Tzuyu's face. It was gone a second later, however, making Sana wonder if she had imagined it. Tzuyu hopped up on the couch in order to get closer to Mina.

 

"Well, if Sana-unnie doesn't love Mina-unnie like I do, then I will kiss her!"

 

"Eh?" Mina was extremely confused as to what was happening.

 

Sana began to panic when Tzuyu took Mina's face in her hands and turned her towards herself. Once again, she swore Tzuyu smirked at her. This time the smirk did not disappear. She suddenly felt more irritated than she'd ever felt. Not even Mina's fangirls made her feel this way before. Like hell she was going to lose to her own group’s maknae!

 

"Tzuyu! You can't kiss Mittang!"

 

Tzuyu stopped her actions and looked at Twice’s clumsy squirrel.

 

"Why not? I love Mina-unnie."

 

"Not as much as I do!" Sana blurted out. "I love Mittang and I haven't even got to kiss her yet!

 

Everything seemed to freeze after Sana blurted out those words. Mina turned a nice shade of red at her best friend’s confession. Tzuyu released Mina and smiled innocently at Sana.

 

"Eh? So Mina-unnie's lips belong to Sana-unnie?"

 

"YES!"

 

Tzuyu nodded in understanding like a child. "Okay Sana-unnie. I understand."

 

With that, Tzuyu hopped off the couch and ran upstairs to get ready fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter