Last goodbye

Winter ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a cold winter afternoon and minju was nervously waiting for the younger . She wanted to hate her but she couldn't. That being said she couldn't love the younger again either, she had hurt her to much for that. 
 

Then she saw her. With her brown silky hair and regular americano in hand. The minute yujin spotted her she ran over. "Minju!" Yujin said awkwardly and excitedly. Minju understood though they’re exs here to have closure. "I'm not that good at finding closure so would you like to start?" Yujin says awkwardly. There's a slight pause before minju decided to start talking. "I can never forgive you for what you did, but I hope we can have closure on why atleast,” she said after finally deciding it's the right thing to do before continuing, " why did you cheat on me yujin, I thought we loved each other?" Yujin looks taken back by the question and she suddenly regretted asking it. Before minju said she doesn't have to say it yujin starts talking. "You were so busy with work never bothering to even pick up the phone Minju! I know your work is important but I guess I thought I was more important, and wonyoung was there it just happened. No feelings were in it though." As the younger continues blabbering she can feel her cheeks getting warm and wet and tears falling.

 

Minju started to get madder and looked down at the bench. Kim Minju don't love her anymore she told herself. "I hate you so much." she snapped, then started blabbering and really couldn’t keep track of the amount of anger she had bottled up for her. Yujin looks taken back at the sudden show of anger. She wiped the tears and whispers loud enough for minju to hear, "I'll always love you Kim minju." Yujin continued before minju say anything else, "I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter